- 5 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 8 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 8 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 8 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lion Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You must have tried many remedies like drinking lemon water in the morning and starting your day with a vegetable juice. They are all healthy habits.
Also Read: Benefits Of Dips
Warm turmeric water joins that list. As turmeric is anti-inflammatory and contains anti-oxidants, it is a good idea to try this.
Turmeric contains curcumin. This healing compound has a very high reputation even among scientific circles. So, you cannot underestimate turmeric just because your grandma recommended it. Even latest studies agree with the healing power of turmeric.
Also Read: Do This If You Are Suffering From Pain
How to prepare turmeric water? Get a cup of warm water and add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and half a spoon of black pepper powder. Stir it until the ingredients mix well. Drink the mixture every morning while it is warm.
Now, let us discuss what happens when you dink it regularly.
Turmeric Can Alkalise
As turmeric is an ingredient that can alkalise your system, drinking it regularly can protect your body from many health issues. In fact, certain types of cancers occur due to acidic environment in your body.
Many studies claim that drinking warm turmeric water may even prevent type 2 diabetes.
Good For Your Liver
Yes, turmeric can also protect your liver. Toxins damage your liver; turmeric can help your liver regenerate itself.
Slows Down Ageing
The anti-oxidants in turmeric can fight free radical damage and help you age slowly.
Good For Digestion
Including turmeric in your recipes can aid in digestion too.
Many sources agree that turmeric works better than most of the anti-inflammatory drugs available.
Reduces Joint Pain
As turmeric is anti-inflammatory compound, it can heal swelling and pain in the joints.
Good For Your Heart
Turmeric contains curcumin which plays a role in preventing blood clots and plaque buildup. So, it is good for your heart health.
Prevents Certain Types Of Cancer
the antioxidants present in turmeric can prevent cell damage caused by certain types of cancer.