You must have tried many remedies like drinking lemon water in the morning and starting your day with a vegetable juice. They are all healthy habits.
Also Read: Benefits Of Dips
Warm turmeric water joins that list. As turmeric is anti-inflammatory and contains anti-oxidants, it is a good idea to try this.
Turmeric contains curcumin. This healing compound has a very high reputation even among scientific circles. So, you cannot underestimate turmeric just because your grandma recommended it. Even latest studies agree with the healing power of turmeric.
Also Read: Do This If You Are Suffering From Pain
How to prepare turmeric water? Get a cup of warm water and add a teaspoon of turmeric powder and half a spoon of black pepper powder. Stir it until the ingredients mix well. Drink the mixture every morning while it is warm.
Now, let us discuss what happens when you dink it regularly.
Turmeric Can Alkalise
As turmeric is an ingredient that can alkalise your system, drinking it regularly can protect your body from many health issues. In fact, certain types of cancers occur due to acidic environment in your body.
Many studies claim that drinking warm turmeric water may even prevent type 2 diabetes.
Good For Your Liver
Yes, turmeric can also protect your liver. Toxins damage your liver; turmeric can help your liver regenerate itself.
Slows Down Ageing
The anti-oxidants in turmeric can fight free radical damage and help you age slowly.
Good For Digestion
Including turmeric in your recipes can aid in digestion too.
Many sources agree that turmeric works better than most of the anti-inflammatory drugs available.
Reduces Joint Pain
As turmeric is anti-inflammatory compound, it can heal swelling and pain in the joints.
Good For Your Heart
Turmeric contains curcumin which plays a role in preventing blood clots and plaque buildup. So, it is good for your heart health.
Prevents Certain Types Of Cancer
the antioxidants present in turmeric can prevent cell damage caused by certain types of cancer.
- Bits Of These Fruit and Veggies Are Actually Good For You!
- Are Dating Apps Causing A Rise In STDs Among People?
- Gym With AC or Non AC: Which Is Better For Workout?
- Diet And Nutrition Requirements When Breastfeeding
- Is It Important For All Men To Get A Prostate Cancer Test Done?
- Why Women Feel Hungrier Around Their Period
- Keystone Virus: Know About The Deadly New Virus Affecting Humans
- 7 Super-Healthy Probiotic Foods You Should Be Consuming
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Hair Loss Due To PCOS
- What Is Cave Disease? Here's All You Need To Know
- Health Benefits Of Vitamin B
- How To Use Ginger For Back Pain Relief