- 40 min ago Daily Horoscope: 12 August 2020
- 12 hrs ago Alcohol, Coffee, Tea, Ice Cream, Eggs And Other Foods That Cause Headaches
- 13 hrs ago 14 Years Of Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna: Rani Mukerji Or Preity Zinta, Who Looked Stunning In The Film?
- 13 hrs ago Zindagi Gulzar Hai Actress Sanam Saeed’s Gorgeous Saree Is What Can Offer You Respite From The Heat
- News Irate mob attacks Karnataka MLA's house over Facebook post
- Movies Sushant Case: Lawyer Questions Siddharth Pithani's Action To Bring Down Actor's Body Exclusive
- Sports Ramsey agents dismiss rumour Pirlo wants midfielder out of Juventus
- Automobiles 2021 Kawasaki Versys BS6 Launched In India: Priced At Rs 6.79 Lakh
- Technology All Low- Cost Postpaid Plans From Private Telecom Players You Need To Checkout
- Finance India's Factory Output Contracts 16.6% In June Amid COVID-19
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In August 2020
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Constipation, though is not a life threatening condition, it is better to get rid of it as soon as possible. It generally occurs due to many factors like sudden changes in our diet plan, excessive intake of iron, lack of exercise and many more. Constipation is an indicator of an unclear bowel movement. It gives you a very uncomfortable day owing to the pain and uneasiness developed. It is a very common gastrointestinal problem and the person suffering from it might have a very difficult bowel movement. There are several tablets out there that helps us get rid of it, but comes with its own share of side effects. In this article we will give you an insight of the different methods with which olive oil can be used to treat constipation. Olive oil helps in the easy digestion of fat as it helps the gall bladder to release more bile. It also makes sure that the bowel movement is not painful as it maintains the moisture of the stool. Olive oil is also enriched with vitamins and antioxidants and aids in maintaining the overall health of the digestive track.
1. Olive Oil Massage:
If you are one of those who do not like to taste olive oil, then you must surely try this olive oil massage. Use about 4-5 drops of olive oil and massage it near you navel for about five minutes. Do this everyday, preferably an hour before you try to pass your stools.
2. Olive Oil With Coffee:
If you are coffee person, then you must definitely try this out. Add a spoon of olive oil to a cup of coffee and drink it on an empty stomach. This will help the stools to pass through the colon without any discomfort.
3. Olive Oil With Banana:
Pour one spoon of olive oil into a cup of slices banana and mix the contents. Banana contains enough potassium which is good for your body. This along with olive is a good solution for constipation. Eat this three times a day for desired results.
4. Olive Oil With Orange Juice:
Mix one spoon of olive oil to a glass of orange juice and consume this on an empty stomach. Repeat this everyday for desired results.
5. Olive Oil With Lemon:
Mix one spoon of olive oil and an equal amount of lemon juice. Gulp it down first thing in the morning. Lemon will help get rid of the bacteria present in the intestinal tract.
6. Olive Oil With Yogurt:
Yogurt contains a considerable amount of good bacteria that is essential for your body. In order to treat constipation, mix one spoon of olive oil to a cup of yogurt and have it three times in a day. Follow this methods until, the problem is completely cured.
7. Olive Oil with Milk:
Mix one spoon of olive oil to a glass of milk and drink it in the morning on an empty stomach. You may also consume it in the night before going to bed for better results.
8. Olive Oil With Vegetables:
Select vegetables that are rich in fiber and magnesium or you may also choose green leafy vegetables. Add a spoon of olive oil to half cooked vegetables and consume it everyday.
9. Olive Oil With Pineapple:
Pineapple is a rich source of natural enzymes that helps to get relief form constipation. You may add a spoon of olive oil to a pineapple slices and mix the contents well. This will also aid in the digestion process.
10. Olive Oil Enema:
Let us first make this clear. This method must be considered as a last resort to treat constipation when nothing else works your way. This must be strictly be done under the supervision of a physician. Olive oil is mixed to a enema solution and is pumped into the colon. This will help regularize the bowel movements and will also soften the stools.