TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
To lose weight, you can plan several simple strategies if you hate dieting and going to the gym. In fact, the easiest way to lose weight is to reduce your calorie consumption but that is easier said than done.
Also Read: Should You Workout Before Going To Bed?
Also, going to the gym may not be a practical idea for most of us who spend long hours in the office. Then is there any other way? Yes, there are certain things to do before going to bed.
If you cultivate certain good habits that speed up your metabolism, gradually weight loss becomes effortless and you will see some changes without sweating out much.
Let us discuss what to do before sleeping in order to help your body burn fat in a better way.
Studies suggest drinking protein shakes before going to bed might help speed up your metabolism. Studies claim that men who eat protein rich food in the evening may increase their metabolism even during rest.
Eating cottage cheese before sleeping helps as it contains casein and tryptophan.
Include pepper in your dinner dishes. Some studies say that pepper can help your body burn fat fast.
During the evening, try to perform some push ups. Doing this exercise or other body weight exercises may help you lose weight.
Even cardio before bed may also help your body lose weight in the long run. Simply go for a walk after dinner and then go to sleep.
Switch Off Lights
Some studies say that light exposure in the bed room may both spoil the quality of sleep and also make you gain weight.
Firstly sleep is important to lose weight. Go to bed early. Quality sleep helps your body regulate various functions well. This includes fat storage and metabolism too.