- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Eyes are one of the sensitive body parts that require the right care. Proper care has to be taken to maintain a good eye health.
However, pollution and environmental factors, use of contact lenses, watching television, lack of sleep, irritation, dehydration, medications and a prolonged use of computer and mobile can make the eyes tired.
Tired eyes not only cause physical discomfort but they also look unattractive. You would feel the need to remain in one place rather than enjoy things if you have tired itchy eyes.
Tired eyes and itching of the eyes are the common occurring problems that are faced by almost everyone these days. Some of the symptoms include heaviness in the eyes, dry eyes, sore eyes, watery eyes, headache and uneasiness.
These problems can be treated at home easily with the use of natural ingredients. There are a handful of ingredients that can be used to get rid of tired and itchy eyes quickly.
Therefore, in this article, we at Boldsky will be listing out some of the easy and effective methods to soothe tired and itchy eyes. Read on to know more about it.
Cucumber is one of the highly used remedies to get rid of tired and itchy eyes. It soothes the eyes and provides a cooling effect too. Refrigerate two cucumber slices. Keep it on your eyes when closed for sometime and take it off.
Castor oil is an effective solution for all sorts of eye problems. Put a drop of castor oil into the eyes. Leave it for sometime and splash your eyes with cold water. This method helps to get rid of the irritants that cause eye itching.
Baking soda can also be used to fight eye infections. It soothes the eyes against dirt and germs. Dilute baking soda with water. Use this water to wash your eyes on a regular basis to treat the itchiness.
Vinegar has antiseptic and antibacterial properties that work as a remedy to treat any sort of an eye infection. Dilute vinegar and wash your eyes with this solution twice in a day to reduce the itchiness in your eyes.
The nutrients present in milk effectively remove the itchiness of the eyes. Take chilled milk, dip two cotton balls in it. Roll the balls around the eyes. This method helps to get rid of the itchiness.
Raw potato is another effective remedy to soothe irritated eyes. Just place two slices of chilled potato on closed eyes and take them off after sometime.