- 3 hrs ago Qubool Hai Actress Surbhi Jyoti Wows In Peach Flared Ruffle Dress In Her Latest Photoshoot
- 6 hrs ago Ananya Pandey Shares Her Mother's 3-Ingredient DIY Face Mask To Get Fresh And Glowing Skin
- 7 hrs ago Happy Birthday Rashmika Mandanna: Her Top 5 Versatile Fashionable Outfits
- 7 hrs ago What Are Ventilators And Why Are They Important For COVID-19 Patients?
- Sports Lockdown days: Archer Tarundeep Rai builds muscles to stay in shape for third Olympics
- News Anti-parasitic drug kills coronavirus within 48 hours in lab grown cells: Study
- Automobiles New BMW R 18 Cruiser Production-Spec Model Unveiled: To Rival The Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe
- Technology Paytm Offering 50% Cashback On 4G Add-On Packs
- Movies Neha Pendse On Lockdown Being Compared To Bigg Boss: ‘BB Is True Hell, This Is La-la Land’
- Finance Airlines Are Accepting Flight Bookings From 15 April
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
If you have been a chain smoker for long then the amount of nicotine that would have been collected around your lungs would have been huge. And this is one of the major reasons that leads to lung infection and if not taken care of on time, it can lead to lung cancer as well.
So how can one get rid of such nicotine from the lungs? There are a few natural ingredients which are commonly available that help to remove nicotine from the lungs quickly.
Also Read: Signs You Are Sleep Deprived
Several advertisements and preventive measures on the part of the government have failed miserably to put an end to smoking. Smoking and tobacco use in any form not just leads to accumulation of nicotine and other toxins in the lungs but it also leads to the lowering of vitamins in the body. This in turn leads to several other health problems.
Also Read: How Lemon Peel Helps Cure Joint Pain
Keeping away from smoking is one of the best ways to prevent the lungs from getting affected by nicotine accumulation. Also, apart from smoking, increasing levels of air pollution is yet another factor that affects the lungs.
Here is a list of natural ingredients that help to remove nicotine from the lungs quickly. Take a look.
1. Carrot Juice:
Take 2-3 fresh carrots, blend it with a bit of water in a grinder and drink the juice. Carrot juice is rich in vitamins and it helps eliminate nicotine from the lungs.
Rich in vitamins, kiwi helps to replenish the body with the vitamins which it had lost during smoking and thus also helps remove the nicotine from the body.
Nicotine dehydrates the lungs, so drinking plenty of water helps in hydrating the lungs as well as the body and also helps to flush out nicotine from the lungs.
Onion is not just a super kitchen ingredient, it also has certain medicinal properties. It helps in flushing out the nicotine from the body.
Turmeric is one of the best known herbal ingredients having anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to remove the toxins and nicotine from the lungs.
Known for its anti bacterial and anti fungal properties ginger helps to flush out the toxins and nicotine from the lungs thereby preventing any infection.
Orange is rich in vitamins and contains a compound called cryptoxanthin that helps in flushing out the toxins and nicotine from the lungs and prevents any lung disease.
Apple is one of the best known fruits that helps in maintaining the respiratory health and helps in removing the toxins and nicotine from the lungs.
Spinach is rich in folic acid and a number of vitamins. Spinach has the property of making tobacco taste bad and flush out the nicotine from the body.
10. Pine Needle Tea:
Commonly found in the mountain and hilly regions, pine needle is helpful in removing nicotine and toxins from the lungs. It is best to be consumed in the form of tea.