- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Influenza Vaccination Week 2022: Expert Explains What It Is About And Which Vaccine To Prefer
- 6 hrs ago Characteristics Of Unhealthy And Healthy Relationships
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 09 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 15 hrs ago How To Prepare The Punjabi Paneer Pasanda Gravy Recipe
- Education MAT CBT 2 Registration 2022 Ongoing; Apply Till December 13 At aima.mat.in
- Finance 5 Small, Mid, Large Cap Stocks That Can Give 25-40% Return, Buy: Prabhudas Lilladher
- Sports I have not seen 'Josh' in them: Former India all-rounder Madan Lal slams Rohit Sharma-led Indian side
- News All people of India are Hindus, irrespective of religion: Mohan Bhagwat
- Technology SpaceX DearMoon Civilian Moon Trip To Ferry These Eight Global Artists
- Movies Manchu Lakshmi Says ‘I Want To Act With Mohanlal Atleast Once In A Year’!
- Automobiles BYD Atto 3 Bags 1500 Bookings - Deliveries To Commence From January 2023 Onwards
- Travel Cheapest Of All Winter Destinations In USA
Are you someone who indulges in drinking alcohol on a regular basis? If yes, then your liver could be filled with toxins and you may need a natural remedy to help cleanse your liver!
When a person consumes a lot of alcohol and fatty foods, chances are that his/her liver may be accumulated with toxic substances, leading to major health complications later on.
If you want to avoid disorders that can affect your vital organs. It is advisable to follow a healthy lifestyle and stay away from habits like smoking, drug use and alcohol consumption in excess.
As we know, liver is a vital organ and it takes care of the metabolic functions of the body and also filters the blood before it enters the digestive tract.
Liver damage or cirrhosis of the liver can occur when a lot of toxins get accumulated in the liver caused by excessive consumption of alcohol, obesity, injury, viral infection, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
So, it is important to detoxify your liver, especially after a night of heavy drinking.
Here is a natural remedy that can cleanse your liver exceptionally. Learn how to make it, as mentioned below.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
- Raisins - 3 tablespoons
- Water - 2 cups
This natural remedy to cleanse your liver works great, especially if you are someone who drinks alcohol on a regular basis. However, for this remedy to work, you must quit or cut down on your alcohol consumption.
As raisins are rich in vitamins and minerals like phosphorus, they are extremely effective in cleansing your liver and repairing the damage that is done to the tissues by the ill-effects of alcohol.
This herbal remedy to cleanse your liver flushes out the toxins accumulated in your liver, keeping you healthy.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy:
- Add 3 tablespoons of raisins and 2 cups of water to a pan, boil the mixture.
- Now, leave this mixture to cool off overnight.
- In the morning, separate the raisins from the water, re-heat the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
Do try this natural remedy to cleanse the liver and give us your feedback.
- disorders cure6 Common Fatty Liver Myths Busted: Know The Facts Here
- babyWhat Is Alagille Syndrome? Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- diabetesHepatitis Awareness Month 2022: What Is The Link Between Diabetes And Hepatitis?
- kidsExpert Opinion: Hepatitis Cases On The Rise Among UK Children – Could COVID Have A Role To Play?
- disorders cureLiver Failure: 10 Warning Signs Your Liver Is Not Functioning Properly
- disorders cureWhat Are Gallstones Or Cholelithiasis? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Complications And Treatments
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Red Sandalwood For Skin, Stomach, Heart And More
- nutritionAmazing Health Benefits Of Argan Oil And How To Use It
- wellness14 Kitchen Spices To Prevent And Manage Diabetes
- wellness12 Health Benefits Of Kaffir Lime Which Will Surprise You
- prenatalWhy Is Bile Acid Test Important During Pregnancy?
- disorders cureThis Hospital Successfully Performs Complicated Liver Transplants On Children With A Rare Disorder