- 3 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 5 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- 5 hrs ago Cyberchondria: How The Internet Can Affect Your Mental Health
- News Netizens remembers TN’s first political stalwart CN Annadurai with #HBDAnna111 on Twitter
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Preview: Puneri Paltan defence look to stop Patna Pirates’ Pardeep
- Movies Following Chennai Techie’s Death, Vijay Says No Hoardings Will Be Put Up For Bigil Promotions
- Technology How To Unlock Wallpapers On Oneplus Smartphones
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Are you someone who indulges in drinking alcohol on a regular basis? If yes, then your liver could be filled with toxins and you may need a natural remedy to help cleanse your liver!
When a person consumes a lot of alcohol and fatty foods, chances are that his/her liver may be accumulated with toxic substances, leading to major health complications later on.
If you want to avoid disorders that can affect your vital organs. It is advisable to follow a healthy lifestyle and stay away from habits like smoking, drug use and alcohol consumption in excess.
As we know, liver is a vital organ and it takes care of the metabolic functions of the body and also filters the blood before it enters the digestive tract.
Liver damage or cirrhosis of the liver can occur when a lot of toxins get accumulated in the liver caused by excessive consumption of alcohol, obesity, injury, viral infection, cardiovascular diseases, etc.
So, it is important to detoxify your liver, especially after a night of heavy drinking.
Here is a natural remedy that can cleanse your liver exceptionally. Learn how to make it, as mentioned below.
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
- Raisins - 3 tablespoons
- Water - 2 cups
This natural remedy to cleanse your liver works great, especially if you are someone who drinks alcohol on a regular basis. However, for this remedy to work, you must quit or cut down on your alcohol consumption.
As raisins are rich in vitamins and minerals like phosphorus, they are extremely effective in cleansing your liver and repairing the damage that is done to the tissues by the ill-effects of alcohol.
This herbal remedy to cleanse your liver flushes out the toxins accumulated in your liver, keeping you healthy.
Method To Prepare And Use The Remedy:
- Add 3 tablespoons of raisins and 2 cups of water to a pan, boil the mixture.
- Now, leave this mixture to cool off overnight.
- In the morning, separate the raisins from the water, re-heat the water and drink it on an empty stomach.
Do try this natural remedy to cleanse the liver and give us your feedback.