- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 1 hr ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports U-17 women's tourney: India lose 0-3 to Sweden
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
There are several toothpastes out there that are loaded with enough amount of chemicals and will do more harm to your body than good. In this article, we will let you know how to prepare homemade toothpaste.
So, if you want to know how to prepare homemade toothpaste, then this article is what you need to read. You will no longer buy those expensive gifts out there, if you get hooked on to the health benefits of this natural homemade toothpaste.
This toothpaste contains neem and it effectively helps fight against gum issues and cavities. It also supports teeth and gum health. This homemade toothpaste does not contain fluoride and has powerful antibacterial properties, as it contains ingredients like baking soda, coconut oil and xylitol.
- 3 spoons of baking soda
- 1 spoon of neem powder
- 3 spoons of coconut oil
- 1 spoon xylitol (for taste)
- 15 drops of mint essential oil (for smell)
Mix all the ingredients together in order to prepare a paste. Store this paste in a glass jar.
Use this toothpaste just like a normal toothpaste for about 2-3 times in a day. It will help whiten the teeth, treat gum diseases and also heal cavities.