- 11 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 14 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: Five-wicket man Andre Russell creates rare record, joins Ishant Sharma
- Movies Jayaram And Meera Jasmine To Team Up For Sathyan Anthikad's Next: Read Details Inside
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- News Maharashtra COVID-19 guidelines: CM Uddhav Thackeray announces 15-day 'janta curfew' from Wednesday
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Do you feel that your eyes are not very healthy, lately? If yes, then they could be strained and there is an excellent home remedy that can help you!
If you do not take care of strained eyes, your eye sight may weaken and you may have to start wearing glasses or contact lenses.
Having to wear glasses that do not go with our outfits, when we want to go on a night out and situations like that, are problems that are faced by many of us having eyesight issues.
Dry eyes, blurry eyes, eye pain, myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), etc., are some of the common problems faced when your eyes are strained.
If you have a job that requires you to look at a computer screen all day, or if you are someone who uses phones and other visual electronic gadgets a lot, your eyes are more prone to experience a strain.
So, if you want to reduce eye strain and have healthy eyes, then use this home remedy!
Recipe To Prepare The Remedy
Ingredients Required :
- Chamomile Tea Bags - 2
- Rose Water - 2 tablespoons
This natural remedy used to reduce eye strain and infuse health to your eyes can work exceptionally well, especially if you limit your time in front of the computer and avoid exposing your eyes to pollution.
Chamomile and rose water work together to soothe your eyes and help you find relief from eye strain. Also, this remedy has the ability to reduce inflammation and prevent redness and dryness of the eyes effectively.
In addition, the extracts of this remedy when absorbed into your cells, have the ability to nourish your optic nerves and keep your eyes healthy.
Recipe To Prepare And Use The Remedy :
- Dip the chamomile tea bags in a glass of warm water.
- Let them soak for a while.
- Now, dip a cotton swab into some rose water and apply it on your eye lips.
- Place the teabags on either eyes.
- Now, rest for about 30 minutes, without opening your eyes.
- Repeat this procedure on a daily basis, for at least a month.