- 4 hrs ago 11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- 4 hrs ago Leap Year 2020: 8 Myths That You May Not Be Knowing
- 5 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor Has A Unique Party-Wear Outfit For You And You Really Can’t Miss It!
- 6 hrs ago Malaika Arora, Sonam Kapoor Ahuja, And Kareena Kapoor Khan Will Inspire You To Buy Gota Zari Lehenga
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Contestant Chaitra Kottoor Opens Up About Hosting Shantham Paapam
- Technology Vivo V19 Official Renders Show Design, Colors And More
- Sports Sourav Ganguly: Asia Cup 2020 in Dubai, both India and Pakistan will play
- Automobiles Geneva Motor Show 2020 Cancelled Due To Coronavirus Alert
- News With GDP growth at 7 yr low, FinMin says slowdown has bottomed out
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principals For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Finance India’s Eight Core Industries Grew At 2.2% In January
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Whenever you fly you end up being uncomfortable and sometimes even start suffering from certain health issues. You end up losing sleep, sitting in cramped positions in the airplane and eating all the wrong types of food.
You often end up dehydrated. You either forget to drink water or you forget to carry water bottles with you. High altitudes also leave you dehydrated. Sitting cramped in the airplane can lead to bloating and constipation as well.
Sitting cramped in one place can also lead to blood clots in the legs. You could also end up with fatigue and insomnia which indicate that you are suffering from jet lag. It ends up disrupting your body clock. You could also end up with many infections if your immune system is weak as airports are the breeding grounds for several diseases.
Here are some ways in which you can feel better while flying. Drink lots of water. Keep yourself hydrated all the time. Carry water bottles with you and keep sipping water all the time. This will not only prevent dehydration but also help you to fight constipation and bloating. Avoid caffeine and alcohol as these can leave you dehydrated.
Avoid fried foods and foods that are high in fat as these will cause bloating. Instead go for fruits and fruit juices. Yogurt is also a very good option. Try to move around for a while in the airplane if you can to enhance the circulation of blood through your body. To prevent blood clots in the legs, wear specialized socks.
Try to get some sleep while flying. Wear an eye mask and put on head phones to get proper sleep. This will help to calm your nerves and provide some rest to your body and mind.
Last but not the least, after you get down from the plane, get some sunlight and do some light exercises to get back your body to normalcy.