- 1 hr ago Saree Looks Decoded From The Pages Of History Following The Saree Twitter Trend
- 4 hrs ago On 3 Years Of Mom, Veteran Actress Sridevi’s Sober Outfits From The Film Decoded
- 4 hrs ago 7 Ways To Stop Being Taken For Granted By Your Partner
- 5 hrs ago 10 Reasons Why You Should Eat Raw Mangoes; Side Effects And Healthy Recipes
- Sports Fans to distribute masks on Ganguly's birthday on Wednesday, do charity
- News PM Modi to address global audience at India Global Week 2020
- Movies If Nepotism Worked, Sunny Deol’s Son Would’ve Been Like Tom Cruise: Annu Kapoor
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Series Expected To Go For Sale Starting August 21
- Automobiles Bajaj Platina 100 Disc Variant Launched: Priced At Rs 59,373
- Finance ICICI Bank To Offer Its Employees 8% Hike For Working Amid Covid 19
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
Some of our major stomach issues like constipation, gas and bloating are something that not many people can escape from. Problems such as these mainly occur due to the kinds of foods we eat and also due to digestive issues. So, if your question is how to get rid of constipation and also the ways to get rid of bloating, you can find the answer in this article.
The therapy used for this since ancient times is known popularly as acupressure. It has been used in China for thousands of years as part of traditional Chinese medicine. So, if you want to know how to get rid of constipation and bloating, continue reading.
Acupressure follows the same principle as that of acupuncture. Acupuncture is a kind of treatment that involves the penetration of needles at certain points of the body to get rid of the pain.
The results of both acupressure and acupuncture are similar - relaxation, wellness and treatment of diseases.
Now, coming back to the question of how to get rid of constipation and bloating fast, we must say that the therapy involving acupressure helps relieve the pain in less than a minute.
Procedure To Do Acupressure:
1. Find the point that is located below the navel, at a width of two fingers.
2. Then, start massaging for one minute.
3. This massage will help relieve the pain in the abdominal area as well as the lower back pain, constipation, gas and digestive-related issues.
4. While massaging, use the finger tips; and if you feel you're providing too much of pressure while massaging, use the palm.
5. Then, press the point for one minute and also focus on deep breathing while doing so.
There, that should help you get relief from constipation and bloating when practiced regularly. Hope this answered your question on how to get rid of constipation.