- Finance Budget 2020: Pushing Demand To Boost Economy Would Be Key
- Movies Saif Ali Khan Gets Trolled For Claiming There Was No Concept of India Till The British
- Technology Three Poco F2 Models Could Be Lined Up For 2020
- News Modi extracts wealth from India's poor, gives it to 'crony capitalist friends': Rahul Gandhi
- Automobiles KTM Adventure 390 Launched At Rs 2.99 Lakh: Bookings Officially Open At Rs 10,000
- Sports Australian Open 2020: Novak Djokovic results and form ahead of second-round match with Tatsuma Ito
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Snoring can lessen your day time efficiency and cause discomfort due to bad sleep. Are you aware why we snore? The fundamental cause of snoring is any type of obstruction in the breathing passageway. That is why we must constantly take care that nothing is obstructing our air passage.
There are numerous strategies available to assist you to get rid of this situation.
Do not consume alcohol right before going to bed. Alcohol affects the muscles in your airways making breathing difficult. This causes you to snore.
You may also raise your bed on the head side by several inches so that the head is higher than the rest of your body. This ensures that you do not have a blocked windpipe and have the ability to breathe correctly and hence stop snoring.
When you are lying on your back, your tongue falls back and narrows the air passage. That is the reason why lying on your side as opposed to on your back will help you in reducing or discontinuing your snoring completely. To enable you to sleep on your side, you can sew a tennis ball into your pajamas which will prevent you from sleeping on your back.
Research has proved that people who are overweight or obese tend to snore more. Hence, in order to prevent snoring, losing weight is essential.
A nasal strip can prevent snoring if you have jammed nasal passages that are causing you to snore because you are breathing through your mouth. The nasal strip helps to open up the nasal passage.
If you suffer from sleep apnea and have been snoring for some time, then your doctor might recommend a CPAP machine that will help you to stop snoring and get a good night's sleep.
Research has proved that if you sing continuously for twenty minutes for three months, you will stop snoring. This is because it helps to tighten the flabby muscles that are there in the upper airways.