- 4 hrs ago World Soil Day 2019: Impact Of Soil On Your Health
- 9 hrs ago British Fashion Awards 2019: Rita Ora Dazzles In A Flaming Eye Make-up
- 9 hrs ago Deepika Padukone And Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Checkered Outfits Can Totally Keep You Warm
- 9 hrs ago Kriti Sanon’s Recent Outfits Are What You Can Pick For DJ Night, Festivals And Red Carpet
- News CPCB task force asks agencies in NCR to intensify enforcement to curb 'severe' air quality
- Movies Panipat Movie Review: A History Lesson That's Still Relevant In Today's Times!
- Sports Sports Minister felicitates Kho-Kho teams for winning gold in South Asian Games
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Note 10 Lite India Launch Likely Delayed
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Finance P2P Lending Cap Raised To Rs 50 Lakh
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Snoring can lessen your day time efficiency and cause discomfort due to bad sleep. Are you aware why we snore? The fundamental cause of snoring is any type of obstruction in the breathing passageway. That is why we must constantly take care that nothing is obstructing our air passage.
There are numerous strategies available to assist you to get rid of this situation.
Do not consume alcohol right before going to bed. Alcohol affects the muscles in your airways making breathing difficult. This causes you to snore.
You may also raise your bed on the head side by several inches so that the head is higher than the rest of your body. This ensures that you do not have a blocked windpipe and have the ability to breathe correctly and hence stop snoring.
When you are lying on your back, your tongue falls back and narrows the air passage. That is the reason why lying on your side as opposed to on your back will help you in reducing or discontinuing your snoring completely. To enable you to sleep on your side, you can sew a tennis ball into your pajamas which will prevent you from sleeping on your back.
Research has proved that people who are overweight or obese tend to snore more. Hence, in order to prevent snoring, losing weight is essential.
A nasal strip can prevent snoring if you have jammed nasal passages that are causing you to snore because you are breathing through your mouth. The nasal strip helps to open up the nasal passage.
If you suffer from sleep apnea and have been snoring for some time, then your doctor might recommend a CPAP machine that will help you to stop snoring and get a good night's sleep.
Research has proved that if you sing continuously for twenty minutes for three months, you will stop snoring. This is because it helps to tighten the flabby muscles that are there in the upper airways.