- 56 min ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 04 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Do You Walk Every Day? Here Are 10 Common Walking Mistakes To Avoid
- 11 hrs ago Can Raw Honey Lower Blood Sugar And Cholesterol?
- Sports Germany must reinvent themselves after latest World Cup downfall, says ex-captain Lahm
- Movies HIT 2 Day 2 Box Office Collection Worldwide: Adivi Sesh's Crime Film Gets Going Without Competition!
- Finance Axis Securities Sees Upside Potential In PSU Bank Stock, Large Cap Private Bank, Buy Call Assigned
- News MCD Elections 2022 LIVE: Stage set for high-stakes civic polls; Polling to begin at 8 am
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms Ioniq 5 EV To Be Equipped With Level 2 ADAS – Comes With Front & Rear Radars
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
- Education Around 3,000 Agniveers have joined Indian Navy
- Technology Twitter Restores Pranay Pathole's Account: Did Elon Musk Intervene?
Mobile phones have become a part of our lives. Today, we carry them in our pockets wherever we go. We keep texting, chatting or talking throughout the day holding these phones every closely. But is it really healthy?
Also Read: 7 Natural Antiviral Ingredients
Though there isn't clear evidence that mobile phones are absolutely dangerous, some studies do claim that radiation can gradually harm health in many ways.
In the long run, cell radiation is said to affect your DNA. In fact, exposure during pregnancy could have harmful effects. Also, the risk of certain types of cancer could increase due to radiation exposure.
Some studies clearly claim that mobile phones could even alter your genetic material. Certain other health issues which are said to be linked with the radiation are eye cancer, thyroid cancer, melanoma, leukemia, breast cancer and several other types of cancers.
Also Read: Health Benefits Of Blueberries
Though we cant suddenly stop using phones, let us know about certain precautions to take.
During periods in which you are sure that you won't get any calls, try to put your phone in airplane mode so that the radiation exposure will decrease.
Using earphones is a lot better than holding the phone close to your ears. Also, avoid Bluetooth head piece as it can also emit radiation.
When you are in an area where the signals are weak, avoid making calls from such places.
Avoid long conversations that heat up your ears. Using a landline for long conversations is better. Or else meet the person.
It is comparatively better to carry your mobile phone with your hands rather than placing it in your pockets.
It is better to prefer texting instead of calling. If possible, go for texting if you have lengthy conversations.
Use your phone to make only the most necessary calls. It is better to not get addicted to using a mobile phone all the time.
Before sleeping, never place your mobile near your head. Place it as far as possible.
- healthIt's About Time Companies Provide Mental Health Insurance: Can It Help End The Stigma?
- wellnessA Multi-sectoral Action To Make Mental Health Services Accessible To Marginalised People And Communities
- zodiac signsHealth Horoscope 2023: Know Health Rashifal Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- diabetesExclusive: Expert Explains How Diabetes And Varicose Veins Are Closely Linked, Risk Factors, And Treatments
- wellnessActor Varun Dhawan Diagnosed With Vestibular Hypofunction: Know About The Health Condition
- disorders cureSamantha Ruth Prabhu Opens Up On Her Autoimmune Condition, Know More
- healthIndia Has One Of The Least Health Freedoms In The World, Says Study - What Does It Imply?
- wellnessExpert Article: 8 Evils To Win Over This Dussehra For Perfect Mental Well-Being
- wellnessOld Age Is A Risk Factor For Pneumonia Due To The Omicron Variant: Study
- relationshipReasons Why Crying Could Determine Your Strengths, Not Weaknesses
- disorders cureActor Ajith Kumar Tweets ‘Protect Your Ears': Know More About Hearing Disorder Tinnitus
- wellnessExpert Article: Managing Digestive System Disease Naturally In Rainy Season