- Technology Week 43, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO A33, iQOO U1x, HUAWEI Mate 40 And More
- Sports Sunrisers Hyderabad captain David Warner says the defeat against Punjab hurts but need to move on
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Nitish most preferred CM candidate; Tejashwi not far behind
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar: Salman Khan Questions Jaan's Friendship With Nikki Tamboli
- Finance After Failed Delisting, Vedanta Board Approves Interim Dividend
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Automobiles Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Do you find yourself worrying endlessly about your future or work, family, relationships, health or finances? And, perhaps worst of all, are you finding yourself stressed about whether you'll ever fall asleep? Worry not, we are here to share some of the relaxation techniques you might have never heard of.
We could all use more relaxation, right? If this sounds easier said than done, in reality, you may need to try a newer approach. Studies reveal that you cannot be a healthy person, if you are tensed and overstressed.
We can't be healthy if we're stressed. Various things like massages, yoga sessions, and mugs of green tea to set you on the fast lane to relaxation can also help.
In this article, we are here to share some of the relaxation techniques that you might have never heard of. Imply these unique techniques and have a relaxed tension-free life.
These surprising relaxation techniques offer an entirely new way of looking at relaxation, so read on to know more.
Wear A Calming Colour
It's true. Certain colours help you to relax, but first you need to consider your personality. Anything with water helps our mind to connect within ourself and calms us down. And if you are more of a laid-back person, opt for earthly tones and pastels. Surround yourself with these hues, by decorating your rooms or offices. This helps you to calm down easily and relax well.
Build Relaxation Into Your Morning Routine
Jumping out of the bed as soon as your alarm rings is one nearly impossible task. Have a soothing morning alarm tone to start your day with. A loud ringtone might scare you in the day's start, which can set you up for stress. Start each day with 10 to 15 minutes of relaxation by simple exercises of breathing in and breathing out.
Get A Whiff Of Orange Or Rose Oil
Smelling these essential oils can help you relax your body and mind. To feel relaxed, add a few drops of the essential oil to your body lotion to usher in feelings of calmness as it moisturises your skin.
Hang With Your BFF
You instinctively call him/her when you're feeling down, and there's a scientific reason for it. Nothing can beat the happiness and stress relief you get when you talk to your bestie. Being around your bestie creates a buffer from the stress hormone cortisol. So, make sure you spend a good time with your bestie.
Crack A Smile
Smiling can reduce the way your body processes stress. Happy or not, the simple act of smiling can instantly put you in a more relaxed mood. Being happy for no reason helps you to relax and be stress free.