- 9 hrs ago Ways To Include Chicken Breast In Your Diet And It's Health Benefits
- 9 hrs ago Side Effects Of Waxing You Should Know About
- 10 hrs ago Having A Nosebleed? Here's A Guide On How To Stop And Prevent It
- 10 hrs ago B-Town Divas Arrive In Their Fashionable Best At Dabboo Ratnani’s 2020 Calender Launch Event
- Technology Best Popup Selfie Camera Smartphones Under Rs. 15,000
- News Aadhaar: UIDAI issues notices to 127 people in Hyderabad
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 10 Days Collection Report: Dulquer Salmaan Strikes Gold Again!
- Finance Global Gold Price Climbs To Its One-Month High; Jumps Rs. 700 On MCX
- Sports Guardiola 'always fulfils his contracts' - agent hints at Man City stay
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Diesel Powertrain Discontinued In India: Unlisted From Company Website
- Travel 8 Most Appealing Summer Holiday Destinations In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Do you find yourself worrying endlessly about your future or work, family, relationships, health or finances? And, perhaps worst of all, are you finding yourself stressed about whether you'll ever fall asleep? Worry not, we are here to share some of the relaxation techniques you might have never heard of.
We could all use more relaxation, right? If this sounds easier said than done, in reality, you may need to try a newer approach. Studies reveal that you cannot be a healthy person, if you are tensed and overstressed.
We can't be healthy if we're stressed. Various things like massages, yoga sessions, and mugs of green tea to set you on the fast lane to relaxation can also help.
In this article, we are here to share some of the relaxation techniques that you might have never heard of. Imply these unique techniques and have a relaxed tension-free life.
These surprising relaxation techniques offer an entirely new way of looking at relaxation, so read on to know more.
Wear A Calming Colour
It's true. Certain colours help you to relax, but first you need to consider your personality. Anything with water helps our mind to connect within ourself and calms us down. And if you are more of a laid-back person, opt for earthly tones and pastels. Surround yourself with these hues, by decorating your rooms or offices. This helps you to calm down easily and relax well.
Build Relaxation Into Your Morning Routine
Jumping out of the bed as soon as your alarm rings is one nearly impossible task. Have a soothing morning alarm tone to start your day with. A loud ringtone might scare you in the day's start, which can set you up for stress. Start each day with 10 to 15 minutes of relaxation by simple exercises of breathing in and breathing out.
Get A Whiff Of Orange Or Rose Oil
Smelling these essential oils can help you relax your body and mind. To feel relaxed, add a few drops of the essential oil to your body lotion to usher in feelings of calmness as it moisturises your skin.
Hang With Your BFF
You instinctively call him/her when you're feeling down, and there's a scientific reason for it. Nothing can beat the happiness and stress relief you get when you talk to your bestie. Being around your bestie creates a buffer from the stress hormone cortisol. So, make sure you spend a good time with your bestie.
Crack A Smile
Smiling can reduce the way your body processes stress. Happy or not, the simple act of smiling can instantly put you in a more relaxed mood. Being happy for no reason helps you to relax and be stress free.