- 31 min ago February Career Horoscope 2023: 4 Zodiac Signs Who Will Be Lucky In Terms Of Career.
- 1 hr ago How To Drama Proof In Your Relationship, Crucial Steps To Keep In Mind To Heal It
- 2 hrs ago Cannabis Hyperemesis Syndrome Diagnosed In Woman Who Couldn't Stop Puking For Two Years: Read All About It Her
- 2 hrs ago Ashtakam: An Ancient Indian Poetry Form That Captivates You With Rhyme And Rhythm
- Finance 5 PSU Stocks That Declared Dividend, Set Record Date: Should You Buy, Sell, Or Hold?
- Sports Ajinkya Rahane to play for Leicestershire in County Championship
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan's Jawan Director Atlee Becomes Father To A Baby Boy With Wife Priya; Congratulations Pour In
- News Quad cyber group meets in New Delhi to enhance cybersecurity cooperation
- Travel Best Destination For Elderly Couples In India To Visit On Valentine 2023
- Automobiles Tata Blocked Porsche From Using The Safari Name - Here's Why We Got The 911 Dakar
- Technology Motorola Moto Edge 40 Pro Renders Leak: 6.67-Inch Curved OLED Display, SD8 Gen2 SoC Expected
- Education SMIT Admission 2023: Registration Started; Check Details Here
Is white wine bad for health? Well, when compared to red wine, white wine isn't so good for health. In fact, all alcoholic drinks do have some or the other effects on the body. Though some sources say that consuming wine in small quantities on a regular basis is good for health, none of us can really stick to small quantities once we get the high.
So, is white wine bad for health? Yes there are certain white wine effects on health. It is better to reduce your consumption or completely abstain from drinking it. Yes, we all love to unwind over a glass of wine.
Sometimes, wine can help us shed inhibitions in social gatherings. But, at the end of the day, do we really have to bear the consequences just because we love that 'high'? Well, after reading the below points, you can take your own decisions.
Is white wine bad for health?
It causes obesity
The calories present in white wine can easily cause obesity if it is consumed regularly. A single glass is packed with nearly 200 calories and if you are talking about fortified wines, then you are looking at almost 300-380 calories in a single glass! Imagine your situation if you regularly consume white wine. (The calorie calculation may vary depending upon the size of the glass you choose. Here, we are talking about a large glass.)
It turns out to be an addiction
If you start drinking alcohol regularly, your tolerance level increases and you tend to drink more and more which finally makes you an addict. So, it is better to keep white wine only for parties and social gatherings.
Other health effects
Why is white wine bad for you? Too much of white wine can cause high BP, pancreatitis, liver cirrhosis, stroke and certain types of cancers. We all know the fact that any alcoholic beverage comes with its own set of side effects. Though wine is considered good if consumed in moderation, it is better to stay away from it, if you have addictive tendencies.
If affects fertility
In both men and women, white wine can cause fertility issues. Especially, pregnant women should be careful with white wine. It is better to stay away from it during pregnancy. In men, it may affect their libido. If you love wine, consume it in moderation. If you love your health, stay away from all alcoholic beverages for a lifetime.
Causes depression in women
A recent study suggested that white wine can cause depression in women. This is one of the white wine effects. Other side effects include headaches and certain types of allergies. The reason for this is the sulfite content in white wine. Also, women are said to experience hangovers more after they consume white wine. (Inputs provided by IANS)
|It is also known as spiny coriander or long-leaf coriander. In India, it is known as 'bandhania'.||It is also known as Mexican coriander or Mexican parsley. In India, it is known as 'dhania.'|
|It is a biennial plant with a life span of two years.||It is an annual plant.|
|The leaves are more pungent (around 10 times) compared to cilantro.||The leaves are less pungent than culantro.|
|The leaves are tougher and can be boiled at a high heat without damage.||The leaves are delicate and soft, the reason why it is added only after the food is prepared.|
|The leaves are long with several small yellow spines.||The leaves are small and lacy with no spines|
|The leaves grow on thick short stem and are arranged spirally.||The leaves grow higher above the ground on a thin stem.|
|The flowers of culantro are blue and have spines too. The seeds are naturally present in the flower, making the plant self-seeding.||The flowers are whitish and have no spines.|
- wellnessDangers Of Indoor Tanning: Know Why Is It So Addictive?
- wellnessHow To Get Vitamin D Without Risking Excessive Sun Exposure
- wellnessExpert Explains, What Is Botox? Know About Therapeutic Vs Cosmetic Botox Differences
- wellnessWays To Deal With Throat Infections This Winter, According To An ENT Specialist
- kidsStrategies To Nurture Your Child’s Developing Mind: Learnings From The Book 'The Whole Brain Child'
- wellnessWhy Do Men Most Frequently Report Erectile Dysfunction? Know From An Expert
- healthABHA Health Card By Indian Govt: Benefits, How To Apply And Download Your ABHA Card
- wellnessYear Ender 2022: Top Health And Hygiene Lessons Of The Year
- pregnancy parentingEffective Parenting: Therapy Worthy Things To Do As A Parent For Kids, 10 Techniques
- diet fitness6 Effective Ways To Quit Sugar
- wellnessExclusive: Influenza Vaccination Week 2022: Expert Explains What It Is About And Which Vaccine To Prefer
- zodiac signsCancer Horoscope 2023: Cancer Varshik Rashifal, Cancer Yearly Horoscope Predictions