- 5 hrs ago June 2020: Auspicious Dates For Buying Vehicles In This Month
- 6 hrs ago Happy Birthday Sobhita Dhulipala: Five Times The Diva Left Us Stunned With Her Unconventional Style
- 8 hrs ago Ganga Dussehra 2020: Here’s The Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 8 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 31 May To 6 June
- News CDS releases first version of COVID-19 IISC model
- Sports Sri Lanka to resume training on June 1 after coronavirus hiatus
- Movies Roopa Ganguly Aka Draupadi Says Trains Used To Stop At Stations So People Could Watch Mahabharat
- Technology SpaceX, NASA Liftoff Historic Crewed Mission To ISS
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Highlights From The Auto Industry Of The Week Gone By
- Finance Markets Next Week: Global Cues To Remain Key
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In North India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Raw mango is one of the healthiest fruits you can try out in the beginning of summer. At every nook and corner you will see a cart loaded with raw mangoes and it is indeed a bliss to see people indulging in this lovely sour treat.
Raw mangoes are a lot better than the ripe ones. For one - raw mangoes help in weight loss while the ripe one contains a whole lot of calories, adding to the kilos.
Therefore opting for unripe mangoes is a wiser choice to make. On the other hand, raw green mangoes are good for diabetics. On the other hand, they say too much of everything is bad for one's health.
Likewise, consuming too much of raw mangoes will only cause throat irritation, indigestion, dysentery and abdominal colic. The other thing you should be careful of is the milk in raw mango.
Do not eat raw mango without draining its milk or sap. The intake of sap will cause gastro- intestinal, throat, and mouth infection.
Raw mango is one of the best fruits to eat when you want to lose those calories. It is a lot better than the ripe mango which contains a whole lot of sugar to add to the pounds.
If you are suffering from acidity and chest burn, raw mango is the best fruit to put an end to the problem. Chew on a piece of raw mango to reduce acidity.
It is only normal for pregnant women to indulge in pickles and anything sour. Therefore, this raw or green mango puts an end to that morning sickness.
Gives One Energy
Did you know, raw mango gives you a lot of energy. Experts state that raw mango should be consumed after a lunch meal to help revive one from afternoon drowsiness.
Good For The Liver
The best health benefit of raw mango is it helps treating liver disorders. Chewing on a piece of green mango increases the secretion of bile acids and clean the intestines of bacterial infections.
For Prickly Heat
Not only is raw mango good for prickly heat, it contains a whole lot of properties which helps you to not get a sun stroke.
Good Food For The Blood
Green mangoes are beneficial in treating blood disorders because of its vitamin C. Consuming raw mango increases the elasticity of the blood vessels and helps in the formation of new blood cells.
If you are constipated and nothing seems to be working try binging on green mango for constipation. Chop raw mango and add it to salt and honey for a bad hard tummy.
Drinking raw mango juice prevents the excessive loss of sodium chloride and iron during the summer season due to excessive sweating. This is another health benefit of raw mangoes.
It is also another good and healthy fruit for diabetics. Raw mango should be consumed along with yogurt or rice to cut the sugar levels in the body.
Prevents Loss Of Minerals
Eating raw mango prevents the loss of iron and sodium chloride in the body. This is another health benefit of green mango.
The most important part of your body which many choose to ignore is the teeth. Raw or green mangoes is good for the gums. It also prevents bleeding of the gums, bad odour and tooth decay.
Eating raw mangoes help in building the immune system of the body keeping one younger and healthier. This is a well know health benefit of green mango.
Scurvy is caused by the deficiency of vitamin C. However, it can be prevented by consuming a lot of raw mango in the summer season.