- 46 min ago Designer Neeta Lulla Shares Interesting Details About Sridevi’s Costumes In A Movie On Her Instagram
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Urvashi Dholakia: Her Stylish Looks As Komolika From Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 09 July 2020
- 14 hrs ago National Cleft And Craniofacial Awareness and Prevention Month: What Is Cleft Lip And Palate?
- Movies Saumya Tandon's Personal Hair Stylist Tests Positive For COVID-19; BGPH Makers Release Statement
- Sports Sophie Devine appointed full-time captain of New Zealand women's cricket team
- News Kanpur firing: Vikas Dubey arrested in MP's Ujjain
- Technology Redmi Note 9 India Launch Likely Set For This Month
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 74.94 Per US Dollar
- Automobiles BS4 Vehicles Sold After March 31 Deadline Cannot Be Registered Says Supreme Court
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
- Travel Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In North India In July 2020
“Even Superheroes must brush their teeth”, as the saying goes correctly; taking proper care of your dental health is extremely important. Your smile is the first thing that the onlookers will see.
And having a perfect oral health can gift you the perfect smile. Your oral health is way more important than what you consider it to be. You must know of ways to improve your oral health overnight to prevent it from damage and decay.
Like the rest of your body, your mouth is also swarming with bacteria. Those bacteria are usually dealt easily with your body’s defence mechanism and your basic oral health care regimen. However, if you don’t know how to improve dental health constantly, then that can be alarming for you. There is more than just brushing your teeth.
There are ways to improve your dental health overnight, which you must implement to keep the oral health troubles, such as tooth decay, cavity, gum disease etc. at bay. If you want to know of ways to improve your dental health overnight, you must follow the eight rules mentioned below:
Two To Tango
You must brush your teeth twice, daily. A lot can happen during the time you are sleeping at night. That's the perfect time for the germs and bacteria to attack your oral cavity. Hence, brushing your teeth before going to bed is very important.
Brushing Alone Is Not Enough
Even if you brush your teeth twice, that won't be enough. The two ways to improve your dental health overnight are mouthwash and dental floss. Always go for alcohol free mouthwash, which helps in reaching those parts of your mouth where toothbrush can't. Flossing removes food debris and plaque while they are still soft.
A healthy diet is a key to everything, even for how to improve dental health. Eat a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits, especially apples and oranges. Eating apples promotes saliva production, which keeps your mouth moist. It prevents food particles from accumulating on your teeth. The acidic nature of orange on the other hand helps in fighting the germs.
Superfoods (enriched with proteins, vitamins, minerals) like nuts are also suggested as ways to improve your dental health overnight.
Needless to say, proper water intake is absolutely necessary. Apart from that, having raw milk helps in improving dental health because of its calcium content.
Cut Off On Beverages
Cold drinks, soda and all other aerated drinks are absolutely "no" if you want to improve your dental health. Also, drinking too much of coffee, tea or red wine can stain your teeth for good and also accelerate teeth decaying. However, having them with a straw might lessen the harm.
Cut Off On Smoking
Along with all other harmful effects, smoking also takes a toll on your dental health. Smoking not only causes staining and plaque, but also gum infections and foul breath.
Teeth Are For Chewing Only
You should always remember to use your teeth only to bite and chew food and not for anything else like cutting your nails, opening a bottle cap or other similar activities. Doing such things weaken your teeth.
Visit To Your Dentist
Above everything, please visit your dentist at least twice a year to have a happy and healthy dental health!