- 6 hrs ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 6 hrs ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 7 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- 22 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Finance How Can Pensioners Submit Jeevan Pramaan Life Certificate?
- News Rajnath Singh pays tributes to martyrs of Kargil War Memorial
- Technology Portronics ‘Power Wallet 10K: Travel Organizer With Built-in 10,000mAh Power Bank
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Sales Model-Wise Break-Up For June 2019 — 650-Twins Record Biggest Decline In Sales
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3: A Very Surprising Eviction To Take Place Tomorrow?
- Sports Dhoni opts out of West Indies tour; to serve territorial army for two months
- Education ICSI CS Foundation June Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On This Date
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Smokers tend to smoke though they know that smoking kills. Of course, part of their helpless addiction is due to the presence of harmful chemicals in cigarettes which can enslave us.
Though nicotine is one of the addictive chemicals in cigarettes, health experts claim that there are more than 4000 such chemicals wrapped in every single stick.
Some of them are carcinogens and the rest are toxic. Let us talk about the ones which are deadlier than the deadliest of the remaining 4000 chemicals.
May be this helps at least one of us to quit smoking!
Roads are made of tar and your sticks produce the same as residue. Tar can cause yellow teeth and harm your lungs.
Benzene is a carcinogen and can cause blood cancer. It is a substance found in crude oil! It can cause several dangers like anemia.
This is a chemical present in paints and metals. It can damage your DNA!
This is the chemical that makes you and others around you cough as you light up. It also irritates your eyes. Remember that this is actually a chemical used to kill micro-organisms.
This chemical an damage blood vessels and your heart. It can also cause cancer.
We all know the fact that carbon monoxide harms your repiratory system drastically.
This is a chemical used in batteries and your cigarette contains it. Kidneys and arteries can get affected by this toxic substance.
We use it as a toilet cleaner. This is the chemical that makes nicotine more addictive.
This causes lung cancer by destroying the cilia present in your lungs.
This can cause inflammation in your lungs and thereby causes damage. You may suffer breathing issues due to this chemical.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans