- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Movies Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru Entry Scene Is Fan Frenzy At Its Best!
- News Why #ScientistSisodia is trending?
- Technology Amazon Grand Gaming Days Sale: Best Offers On Gaming Laptops
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra, Venu Srinivasan To Receive Padma Bhushan Civilian Award
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Anxiety is one of the most common disorders that affects the brain. At one point in time or another, almost every one of us encounters some form of anxiety or another in varying degrees. For all those who didn't know about it, whatever be the level or intensity of anxiety, there are some highly powerful foods that cure anxiety naturally.
These foods to cure anxiety naturally contain potent minerals and vitamins that act to rejuvenate the mind and bid adieu to anxiety for good.
Whilst we discuss these powerful natural remedies for anxiety, our focus in this articles is confined to "foods" to treat anxiety disorder. So let us go ahead and look at these potent foods that treat anxiety disorder also known as anti-anxiety foods.
Here are 5 foods to cure anxiety naturally. Read on...
Among the select foods that cure anxiety, blueberries are the foremost foods. They are immensely rich in antioxidants. They also contain lesser sugar than fruit counterparts. They are rich in crucial phytonutrients as well.
If you haven't found a reason to eat chocolates yet, well, its about time you did. Dark Chocolates are excellent foods to treat anxiety naturally. Consumption of chocolate reduces the secretion of cortisol, a hormone linked with anxiety and heightened stress.
Nuts including walnuts and almonds are excellent sources as far as arresting anxiety is concerned. They are rich in omega-3 fatty acids that enhance brain power. They are also rich in iron, an element that is associated with preventing mental complications.
Salmon is another one of those powerful foods to treat anxiety and stress as well. They contain omega-3 fatty acids, flavonoids and several other nutrients that naturally help in curing anxiety.
Eggs are rich in a wide range of components including vitamin D, E, K and B6. They are wonderful as far as reducing anxiety is concerned. When coupled with exercise, they body will unfailingly flush out anxiety for good.