- 12 hrs ago Easy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- 12 hrs ago Aayush Sharma Walks The Ramp For Pillars Of Humanity
- 13 hrs ago Lumpy Skin Disease: Does It Spread To Humans? Is It Safe To Consume Milk?
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- News It’s just smashing! Watch NASA's DART spacecraft successfully hit asteroid in planetary defense test
- Sports CPL 2022 Playoffs: Schedule, Teams, Venues, Live Streaming, TV Channel, IST Time Info
- Movies KBC 14: Contestant Asks Amitabh Bachchan To Mouth His Famous ‘Naam Hai Shehanshah’ Dialogue In Punjabi
- Finance Cryptocurrency Rallies: Bitcoin Revives To US$ 19,172, Amid Spurring US Dollar
- Technology Get your dream device at a never before price with Samsung’s NO MO’ FOMO sale
- Education Declaration of Result of the Common University Entrance Test [CUET PG] -2022
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio N Deliveries Commence - Z8L Variant Gets Top Priority
- Travel The Matheran Hill Railway: India's Most Scenic Train Journey
The general convention is that the more masculine a guy looks, the higher his sperm count must be. But looks can be deceptive. It is not necessary that a guy who looks like the reincarnation of a Greek god will have a healthy sperm count. Actually, the quality of a man's semen is determined by signs that are much more basic. You can read the signs of having healthy sperm from the habits and the appearance of a man.
It is believed that guys you have hoarse manly baritones can have low sperm count because of a testosterone overdose. Too much of the male hormone makes your voice booming manly and also stops your sperm production. Besides, men who have beer belly do not produce healthy sperm. This is because a heavy midriff stops the male hormone from circulating in the lower body.
You need strong sperm for pregnancy. It not enough to have a healthy sperm count if the quality of the semen is not good. That is why; you need to identify the physical signs of healthy sperms. These are some unseeingly signs that you have healthy sperms.
You Are Not A Smoker
Sorry smokers but your nicotine drags deems your sperm unhealthy by the minute. Smoking reduces sperm count and also affects the DNA that your semen carries.
You Have A Flat Stomach
It has been scientifically proven that having stomach fat can weigh down on your testicles and interfere with hormone distribution in the lower portions of your body. This leads to production of unhealthy sperms.
You Love To Eat Fish
Fish and omega-3 fatty acids that are found in it are very good for your sperm count and quality. Fish helps to keep your semen smooth and increase the motility or swimming speed of your sperms.
You Don't Eat Junk Food
Processed meats and junk food damages the quality of your sperm. It interfere with your testosterone level and deems your sperms unhealthy.
You Don't Wear Tight Underwear
Wearing skin tight underwear is not good for your skin or for your sperm count. Tight underwear heats up your scrotum and the rise in temperature kills sperms.
You Don't Eat Leftover Food
You pack up leftovers in plastic bags and store them in the refrigerator, a certain chemical is produced in them. This chemical can kill your sperms and leave you with a low sperm count problem.
You Don't Ride Bikes
Riding a bike in the traffic for serval hours heats up your scrotum. The extra heat can kill your sperms because they need a very moderate temperature to survive.
You Don't Keep Mobile Phones In Your Pocket
Radiations from cellular phones can actually reduce your sperm count. These harmful radiations obliterate your sperms and even damage the DNA in it.
- skin careAthiya Shetty's Self-care Combo: Haircare, Skincare And Wellness Tricks
- wellnessAaliyah Kashyap's Morning Routine Is An Ode To Mental Wellness
- wellnessIndia’s First 4th Generation Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Performed At Chennai's Apollo Hospitals
- wellnessBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EIB Partner To Strengthen Health Systems And Prevent Infectious Diseases
- wellness'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
- wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
- yoga spiritualityInternational Yoga Day 2022 Highlights: Yoga Is A Way Of Life, Says PM Narendra Modi
- wellnessTreating Sleep Apnoea Can Improve Memory In People With Cognitive Decline
- wellnessIs Nutraceuticals A Smart Choice For A Healthier Tomorrow?
- wellnessE-manas Platform For Mental Health Can Be Replicated Nationwide: K'taka Health Minister
- wellnessNational Thalassemia Day 2022: Pregnancy In Women With Thalassemia
- wellnessApollo Hospitals Successfully Performs Surgery To Remove Rare Recurrent Chest Wall Tumour