- 1 hr ago How To Prepare A Delectable And Rich Mughlai Shahi Paneer Recipe
- 2 hrs ago Why Is Lord Rama Known As Maryada Purushottam? 16 Reasons
- 3 hrs ago Anvadhan 2022: Date, Meaning Of Agnihotra, And Significance
- 4 hrs ago Ketu Transit 2023 Effects: Know Ketu Transit in Virgo 2023 Date, Impact On All Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Finance Dividend Update: Multibagger Agro Processing Sector Stock Declares Record Date, Shares Jump
- Movies Anasuya Bharadwaj Not Keen On Returning to Small Screen Until She Finds Interesting Work!
- News It is a BJP sweep, an AAP flop in Gujarat, predicts exit polls
- Travel Ever Seen an Entire Flight Booked for A Wedding? Here it is!
- Sports Shubman Gill destined for greatness, strong contender to open batting for India in World Cup: Yuvraj Singh
- Education MBA student bags a 50-lakh package with Microsoft
- Automobiles Mahindra Offering Discounts Up To Rs 1 Lakh – XUV300, Thar, Bolero & More
- Technology Vivo Y02 Launched In India: Can It Be A Good Budget Device In India?
The general convention is that the more masculine a guy looks, the higher his sperm count must be. But looks can be deceptive. It is not necessary that a guy who looks like the reincarnation of a Greek god will have a healthy sperm count. Actually, the quality of a man's semen is determined by signs that are much more basic. You can read the signs of having healthy sperm from the habits and the appearance of a man.
It is believed that guys you have hoarse manly baritones can have low sperm count because of a testosterone overdose. Too much of the male hormone makes your voice booming manly and also stops your sperm production. Besides, men who have beer belly do not produce healthy sperm. This is because a heavy midriff stops the male hormone from circulating in the lower body.
You need strong sperm for pregnancy. It not enough to have a healthy sperm count if the quality of the semen is not good. That is why; you need to identify the physical signs of healthy sperms. These are some unseeingly signs that you have healthy sperms.
You Are Not A Smoker
Sorry smokers but your nicotine drags deems your sperm unhealthy by the minute. Smoking reduces sperm count and also affects the DNA that your semen carries.
You Have A Flat Stomach
It has been scientifically proven that having stomach fat can weigh down on your testicles and interfere with hormone distribution in the lower portions of your body. This leads to production of unhealthy sperms.
You Love To Eat Fish
Fish and omega-3 fatty acids that are found in it are very good for your sperm count and quality. Fish helps to keep your semen smooth and increase the motility or swimming speed of your sperms.
You Don't Eat Junk Food
Processed meats and junk food damages the quality of your sperm. It interfere with your testosterone level and deems your sperms unhealthy.
You Don't Wear Tight Underwear
Wearing skin tight underwear is not good for your skin or for your sperm count. Tight underwear heats up your scrotum and the rise in temperature kills sperms.
You Don't Eat Leftover Food
You pack up leftovers in plastic bags and store them in the refrigerator, a certain chemical is produced in them. This chemical can kill your sperms and leave you with a low sperm count problem.
You Don't Ride Bikes
Riding a bike in the traffic for serval hours heats up your scrotum. The extra heat can kill your sperms because they need a very moderate temperature to survive.
You Don't Keep Mobile Phones In Your Pocket
Radiations from cellular phones can actually reduce your sperm count. These harmful radiations obliterate your sperms and even damage the DNA in it.
- lifeWhy Being Kind Is Good For You, Others And The World
- healthIt's About Time Companies Provide Mental Health Insurance: Can It Help End The Stigma?
- wellnessA Multi-sectoral Action To Make Mental Health Services Accessible To Marginalised People And Communities
- wellnessActor Varun Dhawan Diagnosed With Vestibular Hypofunction: Know About The Health Condition
- skin careAthiya Shetty's Self-care Combo: Haircare, Skincare And Wellness Tricks
- wellnessAaliyah Kashyap's Morning Routine Is An Ode To Mental Wellness
- wellnessIndia’s First 4th Generation Transcatheter Mitral Valve Repair Performed At Chennai's Apollo Hospitals
- wellnessBill & Melinda Gates Foundation, EIB Partner To Strengthen Health Systems And Prevent Infectious Diseases
- wellness'Heal In India': An Indian Govt Initiative To Attract More Foreign Patients
- wellnessCovid Patients At Higher Risk Of Serious Neurodegenerative Disorders: Study
- yoga spiritualityInternational Yoga Day 2022 Highlights: Yoga Is A Way Of Life, Says PM Narendra Modi
- wellnessTreating Sleep Apnoea Can Improve Memory In People With Cognitive Decline