- 1 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- News BKNMU Result 2019: Alternate website to check
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
The normal body temperature of an individual is 98.6 degrees which keeps varying with slight changes. This temperature is maintained irrespective of the weather. A drop or rise in the body temperature can bring in various health problems so, we have to make sure that the body's temperature is stagnant.
Body heat is a common health problem for many people these days. It is also known as heat stress. The body cannot cool itself and this causes several health problems like internal organs damage, heat cramps, heat rashes, pimples, dizziness and nausea.
Excessive hot weather, working out in hot, eating heat producing foods, drinking less water etc increases the risk of causing body heat.
It is very important to stay hydrated and have healthy juices to reduce body heat. Water & juices flushes out toxins from the body and provides a cooling effect. Apart from drinking these juices, you must also include some healthy and cooling foods that reduces body heat.
As summer is upon us, it is time to prepare your body and reduce body heat. Here are few healthy foods that can reduce body heat. Include these foods in your summer diet to remain healthy.
This water-rich fruit is very effective in reducing body heat to a great extent. Being rich in water, it keeps you hydrated and cool. Also know, why having watermelons in summer is a must.
2. Honeydew melon
This is another fruit that can reduce body heat. During summers, have honeydew melon in your diet.
This summer food is very rich in water and effective in providing cooling effect to the body. Have cucumber ever day to reduce body heat naturally.
Mint is used as a home remedy to provide cooling effect to the body. Mint leaves juice is the perfect medicine to lower body heat.
Apart from being water-rich, this vegetable is a rich source of Vitamin C, an antioxidant that lowers body heat. Radishes also has anti-inflammatory properties which is effective for fighting heat stress.
This is one of the home remedies to reduce body heat naturally. Have some sesame seeds with water to stay cool.
7. Fennel seeds
Soak fennel seeds in water overnight. Strain and have the water in the morning to lower body heat.
8. Coconut water
Drinking coconut water is one of the best home remedies to reduce body heat and fight summer health problems like dehydration and summer infections. Apart from this, we give you 8 other reasons on why you should not miss having coconut water in summer.
Have a glass of pomegranate juice every day to stay cool and lower body heat naturally. So having pomegranate in summers is highly recommended because of its amazing health benefits.
10. Poppy seeds
Eat a handful of poppy seeds with water before going to sleep. Poppy seeds induce sleep and also regulates body temperature.
11. Fenugreek seeds
It is one of the most popular home remedies to reduce body heat. Eat fenugreek seeds every day if you are suffering from body heat. Take one tablespoon of fenugreek seed, soak it overnight in a glass of water. Strain and drink this water in the morning. To know what happens when you drink methi (fenugreek) water for a month, click here.
12. Cold milk
Healthy and cold fluids like milk or lemon juice are effective in lowering body heat. Mix cold milk with honey and have empty stomach in the morning.
You May Also Like To Read Some Viral Stories Like