- 11 min ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 38 min ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 2 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 3 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- News 644 militants of eight banned outfits surrender in Assam along with 177 arms, says police chief
- Movies Harvey Weinstein Rape Trail Begins, 2 Years After #MeToo First Took Place
- Finance RBI May Hold Interest Rates Steady Next Month
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports Real Madrid have to be alert to Mbappe signs amid links - Nacho
- Technology Lenovo K11 Clears NBTC Certification: Might Hit Shelves Soon
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
5 tips to prevent summer digestive problems:
Eat Less:To prevent summer digestive problems, avoid eating more. As the digestive system becomes sensitive, it is best to eat less. Eating too much can affect digestion so prefer eating smaller meals at short intervals. This keeps digestion easy and doesn't make you hungry also. Prefer eating green vegetables and fresh fruits which are juicy and are easy to digest. These foods also keep you hydrated.
Drink more:Many people don't feel like eating much during summer. This is because digestive problems and heat spoils the mood completely. During summer, you always have the urge to have cold beverages especially juice and cold drinks. Have fruit juices and smoothies to stay fit and active. Due to sweat, your body loses a lot of water so have lots of water to stay hydrated and avoid water retention.
Avoid spicy food:Stomach inflammation during summer is common. So, avoid spicy food in the summer diet. This prevents stomach inflammation which is caused to due to a weak spleen. Have beans, lotus root and carrots to dispel pathogenic heat and strengthen the spleen and stomach
Juicy food:Include juicy foods such as tomatoes, apples, pears, watermelon, cucumber, sweet potatoes, white gourd and yam.
Use digestive spices/herbs:To improve digestion and prevent summer digestive problems, have spices or herbs. Coriander, fenugreek, fennel seeds, cardamom, cilantro, cumin, ginger and parsley in your summer diet.
To improve digestive functioning and prevent stomach problems, follow these tips.