Most often, we know how to breathe but cannot practice it due to extenal circumstances. Here are few facts that make your breathing better.
Do We Really Know How To Breathe:
1. Baiscs Of Breathing: Did anybody ever teach you how to breathe? I think not. We start breathing on our accord as soon as we are born. It is the most innate human mechanism for survival. But, looking at the rising rate of respiratory problems, learning a few basics about breathing better might not be such a bad idea.
2. Too Busy To Breathe? Often we are too busy even to breathe. Yes, it is true. We breathe in half breaths because we are in hurry or talking animatedly or thing too hard. If we make a conscious effort to take in a lung full of air every time we breathe, we will feel a lot more energetic.
3. Deep Breathing: Most of the times we just go through the process of breathing unconsciously. That is why we do not breathe to our potential. Deep breathing is a very important process. You should keep at least 30 minutes in the day to breathe deliberately. Breathe in and breathe out; count the number of breaths you take.
4. Breathing For Energy: Deep breathing allows you to absorb oxygen to the maximum possible limit. This leads to more oxidation in your body. Therefore it gives you more energy. The chronic fatigue you face could well be a result of not breathing properly.
5. Too Tight To Breathe: Wearing inappropriate clothes could also amount to shallow breathing. The discomfort that you feel when your jeans is too tight or your under garments that restrict chest movement, is because you cannot breathe properly. You must wear comfortable clothes to breathe comfortably.
6. Shallow Breathing: Anxiety is another external cause that restricts deep breathing. When you are extremely tensed or scared, you feel like you cannot breathe. If you want to know how to breathe properly, then you need to relax first. Feel every ounce of air you are inhaling. only when you can do will your breathing process be complete.
How to breathe is not an exercise in yoga or a motivational therapy. Better breathing is your most basic need for living and thus, you should take these good health tips seriously.