- 2 hrs ago Up In The Air! Chandrayaan 2, Things To Know About India's Second Trip To The Moon
- 2 hrs ago Sacred Games 2 Cast's Photoshoot Is So Gangsta Style & You Got To See Pankaj Tripathi's Avatar
- 3 hrs ago Here's Why Mixing Cleaning Detergents And Bleach Can Kill You
- 3 hrs ago Reishi Mushroom: Health Benefits, Risks & Recipe
- News Indian at heart, Indian in spirit: PM Modi celebrates Chandrayaan 2 launch
- Movies Diljit Dosanjh On Making Sure That Sardars Are Not Made Fun Of In His Films; Read Up!
- Sports Pogba, Neymar, Eriksen and other wantaway stars stuck in limbo
- Technology Apple To Ditch OLED Panels In favor Of MicroLED With 2020 Apple Watch: Report
- Automobiles Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Finance Metrolite: Modi 2 Proposes Light Urban Rail Transit For Small Cities
Cheese has many health benefits; we all know that. But did you know that there is a special type of cheese called the blue cheese that works wonder for heart patients. Each type of cheese has its own health benefits. Blue cheese is popular as a heart healthy food. Apart from being heart healthy, it has many other benefits as well.
Blue cheese is not really blue in colour. It is off-white like most other cheese. It has bluish streaks in them that are formed during the ageing process of cheese. It has very low fat content and is usually used to make toppings and dressing for food.
The major health benefits of blue cheese are mentioned here.
- Lose Weight: Almost all diets that use diary products have cheese in them. This type of cheese has very low calories, so it can easily be a part of your weight loss diet.
- Milk Proteins: Blue cheese is produced by coagulating milk and ageing the cheese. Thus, it contains very high amounts of milk proteins. If you want to build up your muscles then you must eat generous portions of this type of cheese.
- Heart Healthy: Blue cheese is one of the best foods for the heart. The reason is that this type of cheese is consumed regularly. This is one reason why the French have the lowest rate of cardiovascular diseases in the world.
- Anti Inflammatory: The blue veins that are developed in this kind of cheese has very high anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to keep the arteries clean and healthy.
- Anti Cellulite: This type of cheese is said to have properties that prevent the body from depositing fats in the form of cellulite. So if you are prone to cellulite fat deposits, consider adding this cheese to your diet.
- Fights Arthritis: As it has already been said, blue cheese is anti inflammatory. It helps fight painful diseases like arthritis.
- Prevents Osteoporosis: It is very important for women to consume this cheese due to its high calcium content. The calcium present in this cheese helps prevent diseases like osteoporosis and osteoarthritis after menopause.
- Boosts Memory: Its good to add some blue cheese to your kid's plate too. This is because, this cheese stimulates the brain cells and improves memory. It is particularly beneficial for growing kids.
These are some of the important health benefits of blue cheese. Have you tried it yet?