- 56 min ago Daily Horoscope, 07 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
- 12 hrs ago Experimental Breath Test To Detect Lung Cancer: Read About The Latest Scientific Development
- 12 hrs ago 3 Best Nutritional Supplements For Treating Hair Loss
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Goncalo Ramos nets a hattrick as Portugal win 6-1 to book quarterfinal berth
- News Delhi MCD Election Results 2022 LIVE: Will AAP end BJP's 15-year rule? Counting at 8 am
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Next: Fans Demand Makers To Rope In Anirudh Ravichander To Compose Music
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Technology Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
When you plan a trip you get very excited. The level of excitement and adrenaline takes you so high that you do not bother about your diet. What you eat before traveling has a lot of impact on your overall health and mood.
Travel jitters and anxiety can make you feel low before traveling. Thus, make sure you do not overload yourself before taking off. If you are traveling by train, flight, car or bus, look at what you are eating. This is because munching some foods can cause minor health problems like gas or bloating. In few cases, there are some foods that can spoil your mood too! So, keep a check on what you eat before traveling.
If you are traveling by train, you should be more cautious as the journey is long and if your stomach is not supportive, your travel time will be a big mess. If you are flying, you need to keep a close check on what you eat as jet bloat makes a traveler feel suffocated and uneasy. Similarly, driving a car non-stop and smelling the petrol can make you feel uneasy. So, here are few foods that you must avoid before traveling. Exclude them from your diet even if they are healthy. Just eat light and carry lots of healthy fluids like water or fruit juice.
6 foods you must avoid before traveling:
Grated cheese on snacks can tempt you. But, cheese causes gas as it is hard to digest. That is why, after having a cheese filled snack or meal, you will feel heavy for a long time.
Burgers or fried snacks are the best options for travelers. However, the fast foods are hard to digest. Having a cheesy hamburger will keep you full but can cause gastric problems and also increase body weight!
If you think that soft drinks can give relief from jet or traveling jitters then you are wrong. Carbonated beverages like soda and cold drinks cause gastric problems and also causes mouth odour.
Although candies and chewing gums make you feel better, the artificial sweeteners in these candies can be harmful for your teeth. Chewing gums allows more air to enter inside the mouth thus causing gas.
Hogging on spicy gravies can be hard on your stomach. Many travelers suffer from an upset stomach while traveling. So, eat simple and light food, not something spicy.
Avoid eating starchy foods like noodles and pasta. The starchy foods are hard to digest and cause bloating and gas. If you are traveling, avoid these lip-smacking dishes.
Carbonated alcoholic drinks like beer, soda and champagne can cause bloating. So, avoid raising a toast before traveling.
- nutritionIndian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- wellnessFather's Day 2021: Eating Changes To Make At Home For Your Older Father (Over 50)
- wellnessFather’s Day 2022: Healthy Indian Diet For Your Father
- wellnessCoronavirus: How To Maintain A Healthy Diet During Self-Quarantine
- wellness8 Healthy Foods You Should Have In Your Fridge
- diet fitnessWhat Does The Natural Human Diet Comprise Of
- diet fitness9 Khichdis That Aid Detoxification
- nutrition10 Healthy Cooking Substitutes For Olive Oil
- diet fitnessHow To Detox Your Diet By Eating More
- wellness8 Tips To Train Your Brain Into Avoiding Junk Food!
- wellness10 Helpful Tips To Follow After Experiencing A Heart Attack Scare
- wellnessHere's Why A Healthy Diet May Not Always Work