- News Former DGP Bihar Gupteshwar Pandey to join Nitish Kumar's JDU today
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Sports IPL 2020: It's a good balance that the team has at the moment: Delhi Capitals' Anrich Nortje
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
effects of soda –
1.High concentration of empty calories and sugar content is one of the basic reasons of rise in obesity and it has been noticed especially among children.
2.Another major health effect of soda is decay of teeth. The high sugar content in cold drinks, damages the tooth enamel making them vulnerable to infections, patches and finally tooth decay. The high sugar content has also proved to be one of the basic reason for rise in Type 2 diabetes.
3.Phosphorous, one of the common ingredients in soda causes yet another major health effect of soda. It leads to weak bones. Weak bones mean low bone density, which makes the bones brittle. They can easily fracture or get damaged.
4.Your stomach disorders may have been caused by soda. Stomach disorders are a major health effect of soda. The high concentration of carbonate in such drinks gives rise to irritable bowel syndrome.
5.Soda can cause addiction to caffeine. Caffeine is a nervous system stimulant, which helps fight fatigue and drowsiness. But regular intake of it can make your nervous system dependent on it. This is exactly what soda addiction does to us.These five health effects of soda, is being faced by more than 90% of the population but very few of us realise it. Replace soda with fruit juice and water for better health.