- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Nuts they say is good for your heart, helps to reduce the level of cholesterol, highly rich in protein and minerals, they consist of monounsaturated fats ,that are definitely good for a healthy heart.
Some of the nuts that are most common and is available anywhere is :-
- Almonds- Nuts are the ones you have to eat if you want to cut down the cellulite. They consist of monounsaturated fats that are good for the arteries in your heart. Helps to also prevent the deadly Colon Cancer that has become most common today. Surprising , almonds helps to enrich your complexion as well.
- Walnuts- Walnuts are the king of Nuts. They help too in the prevention of the Deadly Cancer. It consists of 3 omega healthy fatty acids that protect the heart and promote cognitive function. They also are good for people who suffer from asthma and rheumatoid arthritis. Crack open a few walnuts and have a healthy snack.
- Cashew- Helps to reduce the risk of heart disease,increase the melanin in the skin and the hair pigmentation, helps to maintain healthy gums and teeth. Cashew nut consumption helps the body to produce iron, eliminates any chances of cancer cells and is a good for for revitalizing your body and energy. Its a nut that has no cholesterol levels.
- Brazil Nuts- They are rich in Vitamin E and Selenium . This Selenium in high amounts prevents the cause of breast cancer, in women as well as prostrate Cancer. Brazil Nut oil is saturated and can be used for cooking replaced by coconut oil.
- Pistachio – Packed with high content of vitamins, fiber and nutrition. 'Pista's' as they are known for, are tasty and good for the heart. They help to reduce the level of diabetes that are most essential for people in India especially with the increasing rate of diabetes. Helps to also reduce those hunger pangs , they are a filling snack. Intake of these nuts helps to reduce lung cancer and other types of cancer as well.
If you see that most of the nuts are good for you in some or the other way. It helps to prevent the dangerous deadly disease, Cancer. It also helps you to fill your tummy , go the healthy way and live the a healthy , safe life.
Always keep in mind that too much of everything is bad for your health, so make sure not to over eat these nuts,as they are rich and highly nutritional for you.