- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Automobiles Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.22 Crore
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- News Banned by 3 airlines, Comedian Kunal Kamra claims he approached Arnab Goswami on flight again
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Finance Health Insurance Policies Issued By Merged Banks To Remain Valid
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Here are some home remedies to cure hangover -
1.Alcohol leaves you dehydrated and thus it's important to drink a lot of water. Water also helps in lessening the amount of alcohol in your body.
2.Drink a tall glass of fruit juice. A shot of Vitamin C breaks down the alcohol content in the body.
3.Include Vitamin B rich food in your breakfast. Food like fish, avocado, potato etc. This helps cure faster.
4.Soak two banana peels in water and boil it. Remover the pills and drink the water. This is one of the quickest way to reduce hangover.
5.It is very important to drain out toxins from the body. Hot bath in the morning, helps in doing the same.
6.Eat starchy food like rice, bread, pasta etc. Starchy food absorbed the alcohol in the body.
7.Squeeze a whole lime in a glass of water and drink it without sugar.
8.Take a spoon full of honey. Honey has fructose which breaks down alcohol levels.
After all these home remedies, go off to sleep. Nothing is better than a sound sleep to cure hangover.