- 3 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 5 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 5 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 8 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- Automobiles Hyundai Teases New N Concept & Ioniq 5 N Ahead Of July 15 Debut
- News Indian language journalism played key role in freedom struggle, development journey: PM
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Simona Halep halts Amanda Anisimova to reach semifinals on grass court again
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty To Make Her Acting Debut In Bengali Film Industry: Report
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Finance This Maharatna Stock Fixes Record Date For Final Dividend - Should You Buy?
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 6 India Price Analysis: Is It Really Expensive?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
Toxins inside the body cause skin rashes, acne and chronic fatigue. These toxins can be eliminated through the liver, kidneys and intestines by drinking fluids and one of them is the carrot, spinach and lemon juice.
This delicious and healthy drink aids in cleansing the liver, kidneys and intestines.
Why Is It Important To Remove Toxins From The Body?
There are a number of factors which are responsible for the build-up of toxins in the body. These include the following:
- Alcohol and tobacco
- Stress and anxiety
- Environmental pollution
- Chemical ingredients like additives, pesticides, etc.
- Heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, lead, etc.
How Carrot, Spinach And Lemon Juice Helps In Removing Toxins?
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene, folic acid, phosphorous and calcium which make it a revitalizing food. This orange-coloured vegetable can be called a powerful detoxifier due to the presence of vitamin A, which aids the liver to flush out toxins.
Carrots also help to alkalize the body by maintaining the pH balance of the body. It also improves your eyesight and keeps your skin and hair in a better state.
This green leafy vegetable is excellent for detoxifying the liver because of its pigments. Spinach is considered a diuretic, a laxative and an alkalizer. It's also rich in iron and antioxidants that help fight anemia and prevent premature ageing, respectively.
Spinach is also perfect for cleansing the blood due to its iron, folate, vitamin B6 and vitamin K content. All of these are excellent blood purifiers.
Lemon has a good reputation for being a cleanser and a purifier because of the vitamin C and fibre content. It acts as a detoxification fruit for the kidneys, liver and intestines.
In addition, lemon strengthens the immune system, improves digestion and reduces joint and muscle pain.
Why The Carrot, Spinach And Lemon Juice Is Healthy?
The detoxifying properties present in these foods have the ability to cleanse and purify the body's organs by making the kidneys, liver and intestines work efficiently.
Furthermore, this juice also prevents any kind of nutritional deficiencies since it is abundant in vitamins and minerals that the body can absorb easily.
How To Make Carrot, Spinach And Lemon Juice?
This toxin-eliminating drink is very easy to make.
- 2 carrots
- 50 g of spinach (2 handfuls)
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 glass of water
Squeeze the lemon and extract the juice.
In a blender, add the other ingredients and then add the lemon juice. Blend it smooth.
If you wish to have a smoothie, you can add 2 tbsp of curd for a creamier texture.
When Is The Best Time To Drink Carrot, Spinach And Lemon Juice?
On an empty stomach in the morning, at least half an hour before breakfast is the best time to drink this purifying drink.
Drinking the juice on an empty stomach will allow your body to absorb most of the nutrients and its effects will be much more powerful.
Drink it for a week and see the results. It will not only improve your physical appearance but will promote overall well-being.
Share this article!
- diet fitnessWorld Blood Donor Day 2018: Carrot-Apple-Pomegranate Juice For Hemoglobin And Weight Loss
- skin careIncredible Benefits Of Carrot For Skin
- nutritionHow To Make ABC Detox Drink
- skin careBenefits Of Carrot For Skin Care
- nutritionTop 12 Foods That Are Rich In Folate
- skin careHomemade Vegetable Face Packs For Glowing Skin
- recipesRed Lentil And Carrot Soup Recipe: How To Prepare Spiced Carrot And Lentil Soup
- recipesGajar Ka Halwa Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Halwa
- recipesCarrot Kheer Recipe: How To Make Carrot Payasam
- disorders cureHere Is A Completely Natural Remedy To Cure Stomach Ache!
- recipesCarrot And Cardamom Shortcake Recipe: How To Prepare Carrot Pudding
- disorders cureRemedies For Excessive Blinking