- 23 min ago 10 Awesome Health Benefits Of Cocoa Powder You Never Knew
- 1 hr ago Can Chia Seeds Help Reduce Belly Fat?
- 1 hr ago Umang 2020: Kriti Sanon, Shraddha Kapoor, And Other Actresses In Stunning Lehengas
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things You Can Say To Your Partner And Make Them Feel Guilty For Cheating On You
- News GSAT-30: All 3 orbit raising manoeuvers completed successfully, says ISRO
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Himanshi Khurana Responds To The Suicide Comment Made By Shehnaz Gill’s Father
- Finance 5 Things To Know About The New Gold Hallmarking Rules
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale: Exchange Offers On Samsung, LG, Redmi, OnePlus and More Mobiles
- Sports Faf du Plessis responds to exit rumours, claims Wanderers Test against England could be his last at home
- Automobiles Hero Electric Flash Scooter Limited Period Discounts: Benefits And Offers Up To Rs 10,500
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Haryana In 2020
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
Most of us only know about the benefits of a warm glass of water in the morning. You many also have heard about honey being really beneficial for the skin.
But have you ever come across the benefits of drinking warm water and honey? Known as honey water, this drink is known to have potent health benefits.
Combining honey and warm water can do a great deal of things for your overall health and well-being.
All diet experts agree that honey holds the supremacy over other foods. It has natural soothing and rejuvenating effects on the skin and hair.
Rather than applying honey topically, you can reap from the benefits of honey by consuming it in the form of honey water.
In this article, we have listed some of the benefits of drinking honey water every morning. Read further to know about the health benefits of drinking honey water every day.
1. Watch Yourself Lose Weight:
A hundred grams of honey contains 305 calories. A spoon of this can work towards your weight loss goals. Honey is also a great source of natural sugar and prevents your sugar cravings.
2. It Regulates The Morning Routine:
Honey is considered the best for the digestive system. It contains antiseptic, antibacterial properties that help relieve the stomach from GI issues when consumed first thing in the morning.
3. It's An Immunity Booster:
Raw honey is rich in enzymes and is packed with vitamins and minerals. It plays an amazing role in protecting your system from the harmful bacteria. Being a great antioxidant, it heals the skin from deep within. This is one of the best benefits of drinking honey water every day.
4. Fights Allergies:
Using raw honey of a particular area makes your body get accustomed to the pollens of that area. This makes you less vulnerable to ecological allergies.
5. Gives You An Instant Energy:
Waking up to honey water gives you an instant boost of energy and wipes out laziness and allergy. You'll feel refreshed and rejuvenated for the rest of the day. This is one of the top benefits of drinking honey water every morning.
6. Heals Cough And Sore Throat:
Honey helps you deal with sore throat and cough. If you have this every day, you'll experience the problem of sore throat and cough less often.
7. It Is Heart Healthy:
This drink helps surge the good cholesterol and prevents cardiovascular diseases. It also helps with the reduction of high blood pressure. This is one of the top health benefits of drinking honey water every morning.