- Sports Stimac hopeful of doing great things for Indian football
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Movies Inside Details! Katrina Kaif & Vicky Kaushal Have Already Taken Their Relationship To Next Level?
- News Lok Sabha elections results 2019: Full list of winners state-wise
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Automobiles Hero Launches Splendor Special Edition — It’s Been 25 Years Since The Splendor Was Introduced
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Garlic is a super food. Eating a raw garlic offers many benefits. But how about making tea with garlic? Yes, garlic tea offers all the benefits that raw garlic offers. It improves health.
Garlic offers antioxidants and is also an antibiotic. You can consume garlic tea on empty stomach. Garlic is a good remedy to fight infections, inhibit the growth of fungi, virus and bacteria.
But garlic needs to be consumed in moderation. Also, consult your doctor to know whether you can consume garlic on empty stomach. People suffering from certain health conditions are not supposed to take garlic on empty stomach.
You will need: 1-2 garlic cloves, honey (1 tablespoon), lemon juice (1 tablespoon) and grated ginger.
Boil a glass of water. Cut a garlic into small pieces. Crush a small piece of ginger. Add both crushed ginger and garlic to the boiling water.
Boil the mixture for 15 minutes on medium flame. Remove it from the stove and wait for 11 minutes.
Add the lemon juice and honey to the water and enjoy the tea.
This tea can burn fat, speed up your metabolism and boost overall health.
Garlic tea boosts heart health. Your blood circulation gets improved, bad cholesterol gets reduced and your blood vessels get dilated.
Drinking this tea everyday provides you vitamins A, C, B1 and B2 and of course, antioxidants that slow down your ageing process.
Your immunity becomes strong and the antibiotic properties of garlic prevent infections.