- News Former DGP Bihar Gupteshwar Pandey to join Nitish Kumar's JDU today
- Movies Aditya Chopra Unveils A Special Logo That Commemorates 50 Years Of Yash Raj Films!
- Sports IPL 2020: It's a good balance that the team has at the moment: Delhi Capitals' Anrich Nortje
- Technology Week 41, 2020 Launch Roundup: OPPO Reno4 SE, Nokia 3.4, Moto E7 Plus, Vivo V20 SE And More
- Finance Sharekhan Places A "Buy" Call On Tech Mahindra
- Automobiles 2021 Mahindra XUV500 SUV Spotted Testing Revealing Few Features: Spy Pics & Details
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
If you hate to chew raw garlic every morning, you don't need to stay away from it. You can also roast it and eat it and still get all the benefits.
Garlic is a super food which can keep your blood pressure and heart in good shape. It can also reduce LDL cholesterol.
What happens if you eat roasted garlic every day? It is the best preventive measure that can save your health in the long run. Read on to know its effects on your body.
Also Read: Try Garlic Tea
Caution: If you have any stomach ailments or other health conditions, consult your doctor before eating garlic.
After One Hour
In the first one hour, your body tries to digest garlic like any other food you eat. The nutrients in it will be slowly digested.
After 2-4 Hours
The anti cancer agents in garlic will start working on your system. The antioxidants in garlic will fight free radicals.
Also Read: Healing Powers Of Garlic Milk
After 4-6 Hours
Your body will start absorbing the properties of garlic. Also, garlic gives a boost to your T cells. T cells are disease-fighting cells. Garlic boosts your immunity. Also, your body will start eliminating excess fat and fluids.
After 6-7 Hours
Garlic contains antibacterial agents which will start working after 6 hours. Garlic kills the bacteria in your system.
Also Read: Treat Your Skin Issues Using Garlic
After 6-10 Hours
The nutrients found in garlic will be used by the body. By that time, the nutrients in it will finish their job in the level of the cells. Within 24 hours, garlic cleanses the body.
What Else Does Garlic Do?
It strengthens bones, boosts immunity, lowers blood pressure, prolongs the life of the cells and cleanses toxins.
Also Read: Why Eat Garlic On Empty Stomach
Why Eat Garlic Daily?
It also reduces fatigue, regulates your cholesterol, prevents cardiovascular issues, improves athletic performance and also keeps heavy metals from getting into your body.