- 3 hrs ago What Are The Reasons Behind Your Frequent Headaches?
- 10 hrs ago How To Contour Nose: Step-By-Step Tutorial For Beginners
- 12 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Perfect Ethnic Outfits For The Special Occasion From B-Town Divas’ Wardrobe
- 13 hrs ago Independence Day 2020: Jewellery Goals From Leading Actresses For Stay-at-Home Independence Day
- Sports MS Dhoni retires: The world has seen achievements, I’ve seen the person: Kohli pens emotional farewell
- Movies Hina Khan Opens Up About Saying Yes To Naagin 5 And The Criticism Meted Out To The Series
- News Pawar's censure of Parth is `family matter': Fadnavis
- Finance 9 Simple Measures To Fix Error In Your Income Tax Return
- Automobiles Kevin Raahul Enters Asia Book Of Records After Identifying 150 Car Logos In One Minute
- Travel Indians Visiting Nepal Will Now Have To Show Their ID cards
- Technology NVIDIA GeForce Special Event Announced; What To Expect?
- Education Independence Day Q And A: Test Your Knowledge On The Indian Independence Struggle
Losing weight requires dedication and determination to get the desired results. Losing weight is not easy but it is not difficult either. All you need is a little bit of time and energy from your schedule.
Also, inculcating certain healthy habits in your daily diet can bring about remarkable changes in your weight loss plan. Just by exercising or going on a fat-free diet, it would not make you lose any weight. You need to have a healthy mix of diet that will not only keep you healthy but also help you to lose weight.
The concept of juicing has been going around for a while. Juicing is considered as one of the best ways to lose weight fast and it also detoxifies the body. So, it is also essential to include certain fruit and vegetable juices that make weight loss a lot easier and faster.
Benefits of drinking detox juices include an improved digestion process, lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels, an improvement in the skin texture and also better weight loss.
Drinking fresh juices is a great way to load up on the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Have a look at the 10 best detox juices for a fast weight loss process that will also offer a host of other health benefits.
1. Cucumber Celery Juice
A balanced diet for weight loss must include raw celery and cucumber that make for a healthy juice. Cucumber has high water and antioxidant content that fills you up easily and keeps you full for longer. With a combination of celery, it makes the drink low in calories and effective in faster weight loss.
2. Watermelon And Mint Juice
Mint not only enhances the taste of the dishes but also aids in weight loss. Watermelon is rich in amino acids which help in burning fat. The combination of mint and watermelon is hydrating and extremely low in calories, which is effective in boosting the weight loss process.
- Wash and chop the mint leaves and watermelon.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender with ½ a cup of water.
3. Cabbage Juice
Cabbage is a high-fibre vegetable that helps in relieving a lot of stomach problems like indigestion and bloating. Cabbage juice aids in faster weight loss process and helps one to feel fuller for long.
- Wash and blend the cabbage with lime to enhance the taste.
4. Orange Juice
Who doesn't like a freshly squeezed orange juice? It is healthier and low in calories, which is a better alternative to soft drinks. Oranges are high in vitamin C, which will make your immunity stronger.
- Wash and peel the oranges, remove the seeds.
- Add it in a blender with a pinch of black salt, blend and consume.
5. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple juice is a great remedy for reducing belly fat. Bromelain, an important enzyme present in it burns away excess stomach fat.
Add pineapple chunks in a blender with ½ a cup of water, blend and have this detox juice for weight loss regularly.
6. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and conjugated linolenic acid, all of which help to boost the metabolism and burn extra fat.
- Add the pomegranate in a blender.
- Pour ½ a cup of water and strain the juice to consume it.
7. Amla Juice
Start your day with a glass of amla juice that helps to keep your digestive system on track and accelerates the metabolism. Drink amla juice on an empty stomach for a faster weight loss process.
- Take out the seeds from gooseberries and cut it into small pieces.
- Grind it to make a paste and mix this paste with ½ a cup of water.
- Strain it and drink it fresh.
8. Carrot And Tomato Juice
Carrots are a great source of vitamin A, are low in calories and full of fibre. The juicy tomatoes help regulate metabolism, appetite and the fat-burning process in the body. The carrot and tomato juice is one of the best juices that aids in weight loss.
- Wash and chop the vegetables and add it to the food processor.
- Add ¼th cup of water and blend well.
9. Bitter Gourd Juice
Bitter gourd, or karela, is not very appetising but it really helps in losing weight faster because of how low it is in the calorie content. Bitter gourd juice stimulates the liver to secrete the bile acids that are required for metabolising the fat.
- Add the bitter gourd in the blender and pour lime juice to lessen the bitter taste.
- Blend it to make the juice smooth and uniform.
10. Bottle Gourd Or Lauki Juice
Bottle gourd juice is a refreshing juice, which is also good for weight loss. It contains less calories with no fat and also keeps your body cool.
Cut small pieces of lauki with the skin removed and add it in a blender.
Add a little ginger and lime juice to make it fresh and pulpy.