- 20 min ago Well, Katrina Kaif Has Fabulous Beachwear Lessons For Us
- 15 hrs ago Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- 15 hrs ago 10 Simple And Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Puffy Eyes
- 16 hrs ago Malaika Arora And Amyra Dastur Makes Us Want To Buy More And More Dresses
- Movies Jabariya Jodi: Sidharth Malhotra's Character Is Based On This Man From Bihar?
- News Dibrugarh University Result 2019 declared on dibru.ac.in
- Sports Fiorentina 2 Guadalajara 1: Simeone leads Viola to ICC win
- Technology Xiaomi's Most Expensive Smartphone Teased: Will Cost Rs. 4,80,000
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Losing weight requires dedication and determination to get the desired results. Losing weight is not easy but it is not difficult either. All you need is a little bit of time and energy from your schedule.
Also, inculcating certain healthy habits in your daily diet can bring about remarkable changes in your weight loss plan. Just by exercising or going on a fat-free diet, it would not make you lose any weight. You need to have a healthy mix of diet that will not only keep you healthy but also help you to lose weight.
The concept of juicing has been going around for a while. Juicing is considered as one of the best ways to lose weight fast and it also detoxifies the body. So, it is also essential to include certain fruit and vegetable juices that make weight loss a lot easier and faster.
Benefits of drinking detox juices include an improved digestion process, lower cholesterol, lower blood sugar levels, an improvement in the skin texture and also better weight loss.
Drinking fresh juices is a great way to load up on the minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. Have a look at the 10 best detox juices for a fast weight loss process that will also offer a host of other health benefits.
1. Cucumber Celery Juice
A balanced diet for weight loss must include raw celery and cucumber that make for a healthy juice. Cucumber has high water and antioxidant content that fills you up easily and keeps you full for longer. With a combination of celery, it makes the drink low in calories and effective in faster weight loss.
2. Watermelon And Mint Juice
Mint not only enhances the taste of the dishes but also aids in weight loss. Watermelon is rich in amino acids which help in burning fat. The combination of mint and watermelon is hydrating and extremely low in calories, which is effective in boosting the weight loss process.
- Wash and chop the mint leaves and watermelon.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender with ½ a cup of water.
3. Cabbage Juice
Cabbage is a high-fibre vegetable that helps in relieving a lot of stomach problems like indigestion and bloating. Cabbage juice aids in faster weight loss process and helps one to feel fuller for long.
- Wash and blend the cabbage with lime to enhance the taste.
4. Orange Juice
Who doesn't like a freshly squeezed orange juice? It is healthier and low in calories, which is a better alternative to soft drinks. Oranges are high in vitamin C, which will make your immunity stronger.
- Wash and peel the oranges, remove the seeds.
- Add it in a blender with a pinch of black salt, blend and consume.
5. Pineapple Juice
Pineapple juice is a great remedy for reducing belly fat. Bromelain, an important enzyme present in it burns away excess stomach fat.
Add pineapple chunks in a blender with ½ a cup of water, blend and have this detox juice for weight loss regularly.
6. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and conjugated linolenic acid, all of which help to boost the metabolism and burn extra fat.
- Add the pomegranate in a blender.
- Pour ½ a cup of water and strain the juice to consume it.
7. Amla Juice
Start your day with a glass of amla juice that helps to keep your digestive system on track and accelerates the metabolism. Drink amla juice on an empty stomach for a faster weight loss process.
- Take out the seeds from gooseberries and cut it into small pieces.
- Grind it to make a paste and mix this paste with ½ a cup of water.
- Strain it and drink it fresh.
8. Carrot And Tomato Juice
Carrots are a great source of vitamin A, are low in calories and full of fibre. The juicy tomatoes help regulate metabolism, appetite and the fat-burning process in the body. The carrot and tomato juice is one of the best juices that aids in weight loss.
- Wash and chop the vegetables and add it to the food processor.
- Add ¼th cup of water and blend well.
9. Bitter Gourd Juice
Bitter gourd, or karela, is not very appetising but it really helps in losing weight faster because of how low it is in the calorie content. Bitter gourd juice stimulates the liver to secrete the bile acids that are required for metabolising the fat.
- Add the bitter gourd in the blender and pour lime juice to lessen the bitter taste.
- Blend it to make the juice smooth and uniform.
10. Bottle Gourd Or Lauki Juice
Bottle gourd juice is a refreshing juice, which is also good for weight loss. It contains less calories with no fat and also keeps your body cool.
Cut small pieces of lauki with the skin removed and add it in a blender.
Add a little ginger and lime juice to make it fresh and pulpy.