Are you someone who eats out often and/or exposed to dirt and pollution on a regular basis? If yes, then you must be wondering how you can have a cleaner stomach, as you realise that your belly may be filled with toxins.
Everything we ingest ultimately reach our stomach and so, the stomach can be a storehouse of toxins, especially if you are not eating healthy!
The food we eat, the drinks we consume and even the air that we taken in are contaminated to a large extent and contain microbes that cause serious ailments if they get accumulated in your stomach.
So, it is extremely important to have a clean stomach by helping your body to flush out the toxins naturally.
If you want to attain a clean stomach and you are looking for a home remedy that can improve the health of your stomach and intestines, then you can go the natural way.
Did you know that flax seeds and garlic are extremely healthy and can help flush out the stomach toxins naturally?
Well, learn how to make the homemade remedy for a clean stomach, and also how to flush out the accumulated toxins in the stomach.
Recipe To Make The Stomach Detox
- Flax seeds - 2 teaspoons
- Garlic - 2-3 peeled cloves
If you are looking for a home remedy to have a clean stomach, which can also improve the health of your stomach naturally, then this flax seed and garlic remedy can prove to be very healthy as well as effective.
This home remedy has the ability to give you a cleaner and healthier stomach by flushing out the toxins accumulated on the walls of your intestines!
In addition, this home remedy for a healthy stomach can also kill the microbes and bacteria present in your intestines, thereby keeping you stomach clean and toxin free.
The various vitamins and minerals present in the combination of flax seeds and garlic can also help keep the cells of your stomach nourished and aid in the production of healthy digestive juices.
Method To Prepare And Consume The Natural Detox:
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender, along with some water.
- Grind well to obtain a mixture.
- Now, strain the mixture to obtain a clear juice.
- Your health drink is ready for consumption.
- Drink it on an empty stomach, once in a day.
So, if you want to have a cleaner stomach, try this home remedy that can do the job of keeping your stomach healthy!
TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar