- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother of a teenage beaten to death by her alleged molesters out on bail
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Attaining a toned, flat tummy seems like an impossible feat for many of us, right? Well, did you know that there are certain foods that can help you get a flat tummy?
Yes, many of us may not be aware that certain common foods that we see on a daily basis have the power to give us a healthy, toned body!
Most of us would want to have a flat tummy, minus all the flab, in order to look fit and attractive.
Although it is important for us to love ourselves for the way we are, we must also make an effort to stay healthy and fit.
A flat stomach is also a sign of health because it shows that the person follows a healthy lifestyle!
Excess fat accumulation around the tummy can lead to a number of disorders, like high cholesterol, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases.
To have a flat tummy and remain fit in general, you need to incorporate certain foods into your daily diet.
So, here is a list of foods that can help you attain a flat stomach and they actually work, have a look!
An egg has about 6 grams of protein and comes with just 70 calories, so egg is one food that can give you a flat belly by increasing your muscle mass and fighting flab!
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can also be extremely effective in reducing belly fat, as it helps control the blood sugar levels and also has the ability to kill hunger pangs.
Yet another food that can fight belly fat is olives, as they are rich in antioxidants that can burn fat cells. Also, olives come with a very few calories.
Yoghurt or curd is also an excellent probiotic food that is rich in proteins, thus helping in building muscle mass in the tummy area to make it appear toned.
As lemon is acidic in nature, it can cleanse your stomach and reduce the accumulation of fat cells and waste, thus giving you a flatter tummy.
Another food that can give you a flat tummy is pumpkin, as it contains proteins that can help get rid of the flab much quicker.
Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, coconut can nourish you well from within, and also does not add any unhealthy calories that can otherwise cause belly fat.