- 1 hr ago First Aid For Acid Attacks: What You Can Do As A Witness
- 1 hr ago Anand Mahindra Says We Should Stop Making Excuses After Watching 72-YO Woman's Workout Video
- 1 hr ago 10 Amazing Tips To Ensure That You Have A Perfect Manicure At Home
- 1 hr ago #ThisHappened2019: Most-Mentioned Politicians On Twitter In India
- Movies Karan Johar Opens Up On Mid-Life Crisis; Says He Has Started Wearing More Bling Because Of It
- Technology ISRO Successfully Launches Risat Surveillance, Nine Commercial Satellites In 21 Minutes
- News Citizenship Bill protests: CM Sarbananda Sonowal stranded at Guwahati airport
- Sports Pakistan vs Sri Lanka, 1st Test: Pakistan hit back with the ball in long-awaited Test on home soil
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Some of us think that bananas can quickly make us fat. But in fact, when you know about the health benefits of eating bananas, you will stop believing in such claims.
Obesity is a result of various factors. It can't just happen with eating bananas. Your genetics, activity levels, the other foods you take and your metabolism are just a few of such factors that are behind the accumulated fat.
Now, let us get back to the topic of benefits of eating bananas. Yes, they can change your life in several ways. Just eating three bananas daily can give a boost to your health.
They are good for digestion, they lower your BP, they are good for your heart and they also boost your mood. Read on to know about numerous other benefits.
Fibre plays a good role in speeding up your digestive process. As bananas contain fibre, you can expect better digestion when you consume them regularly.
Your body needs enough of Vitamin B6 to produce haemoglobin and insulin. As bananas contain this nutrient, consuming them may help your body in many ways.
Studies suggest that even if you eat 3 bananas daily, you may experience some changes in your blood pressure. Those who suffer from high BP can start feeling better.
Bananas contain iron. This is why consuming them regularly can even prevent anaemia.
Some dieticians say that bananas are also good for your gastrointestinal tract. This may be because of the soothing effects of bananas on your digestive system.
A study claims that bananas can also help in keeping your appetite under control. As it makes you feel full for a longer period of time, you may end up eating lesser.
A recent study claims the fibre-rich diet can also reduce the risk of cardio-vascular issues. If this is true, then your habit of eating bananas is also going to help your heart.
Some reports suggest that bananas have a beneficial effect on the muscles. This maybe the reason why runners consume banana juice regulaly.
All of us believe that only lemons give us Vitamin C. In fact, even bananas contain this essential nutrient. This is one of the benefits of bananas.
As bananas contain Magnesium, they can enhance both your mood and your sleep quality.
These are just a few benefits. If you know of any, please share them with us.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans