- 9 min ago The Modern And Reinvented Khadi Outfits For Some Fresh Inspiration
- 45 min ago B’day Girl Malaika Arora And Other Bollywood Celebs Stunned In Their Chic Outfits At The Bash
- 2 hrs ago Hina Khan Has 4 Exalted Hairstyles For You To Rock This Festive Season
- 3 hrs ago Remember The Story Of Shravan Kumar? This Man Is On A Nation-Wide Tour Along With His 70 YO Mother
- Movies Pic Talk: Arjun Kapoor Gives Malaika Arora A Kiss Of Love; Ranveer Singh Reacts Like A True Friend
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With Lenovo To Design Superbikes
- Technology Realme U1, Realme 1 Color OS Update Adds Dark Mode And October Security Patch
- Finance Amazon Ties Up With Indian Railways For Inter-City Package Deliveries
- News Western UP has turned into a mini-Pakistan: Sadhvi Prachi
- Sports La Liga season's first El Clasico rescheduled for December 18
- Travel How Vacation Expectations Can Ruin Your Trip!
- Education Top 10 Universities In QS India University Rankings 2020
Some of us think that bananas can quickly make us fat. But in fact, when you know about the health benefits of eating bananas, you will stop believing in such claims.
Obesity is a result of various factors. It can't just happen with eating bananas. Your genetics, activity levels, the other foods you take and your metabolism are just a few of such factors that are behind the accumulated fat.
Now, let us get back to the topic of benefits of eating bananas. Yes, they can change your life in several ways. Just eating three bananas daily can give a boost to your health.
They are good for digestion, they lower your BP, they are good for your heart and they also boost your mood. Read on to know about numerous other benefits.
Fibre plays a good role in speeding up your digestive process. As bananas contain fibre, you can expect better digestion when you consume them regularly.
Your body needs enough of Vitamin B6 to produce haemoglobin and insulin. As bananas contain this nutrient, consuming them may help your body in many ways.
Studies suggest that even if you eat 3 bananas daily, you may experience some changes in your blood pressure. Those who suffer from high BP can start feeling better.
Bananas contain iron. This is why consuming them regularly can even prevent anaemia.
Some dieticians say that bananas are also good for your gastrointestinal tract. This may be because of the soothing effects of bananas on your digestive system.
A study claims that bananas can also help in keeping your appetite under control. As it makes you feel full for a longer period of time, you may end up eating lesser.
A recent study claims the fibre-rich diet can also reduce the risk of cardio-vascular issues. If this is true, then your habit of eating bananas is also going to help your heart.
Some reports suggest that bananas have a beneficial effect on the muscles. This maybe the reason why runners consume banana juice regulaly.
All of us believe that only lemons give us Vitamin C. In fact, even bananas contain this essential nutrient. This is one of the benefits of bananas.
As bananas contain Magnesium, they can enhance both your mood and your sleep quality.
These are just a few benefits. If you know of any, please share them with us.
Buy Best Health Insurance Plans