- 8 min ago 8 Amazing Health Benefits of Jasmine Tea
- 10 min ago Shweta Tiwari In Blue And Red Mini Dresses, Which One Will You Prefer For Casual Outing?
- 55 min ago Indoo Ki Jawani Trailer: From Ethnic To Western, Kiara Advani’s Fashionable Looks Decoded
- 1 hr ago American Music Awards 2020: The Divas Prove All That Glitters Is Also Silver With Silver Attire
- Movies Shaheer Sheikh Gets Engaged To GF Ruchikaa Kapoor; Vatsal Sheth, Arjit Taneja & Others Congratulate
- Automobiles Best-Selling Three-Wheelers In India Between April-Oct 2020: Bajaj RE Comes Out On Top!
- News Sedition case: Kangana Ranaut, sister Rangoli get interim protection from arrest
- Sports ICC unveils nominees for Player of the Decade: Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma, Ellyse Perry lead nominations
- Education Karnataka UG NEET Mock Allotment Result 2020 Released At Kea.Kar.Nic.In, Check Details Here
- Technology Vivo V2054A With Dual-Camera Setup Spotted On TENAA; Design Revealed
- Finance Elon Musk Becomes Second Richest Person In The World; Overtakes Bill Gates
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
Often known as the evergreen fruit owing to its easy availability, bananas are amongst the most widely consumed fruits in the world. Besides commanding an advantage of being easily available, bananas are also associated with several health benefits. In this article, we look at different reasons to eat bananas by looking at some health benefits of bananas. We look at some strong reasons why bananas are a must have fruit on a daily basis by delving into the nutrient composition of this popular fruit.
The best thing about bananas is that you can consume them any time of the year. There is absolutely no need to wait for a particular season to eat bananas. So Let us go ahead and look at the health benefits of bananas and look at the nutrient composition of bananas. Here are some amazing reasons to eat bananas. We look at 10 health benefits of bananas. Read on...
Boost Your Energy
It is a common phenomenon for athletes to eat bananas before or after a workout. Bananas instantly boost energy by regulating blood sugar levels in the body.
Bananas are a must have for diarrhea. They are a wonderful source of electrolytes and help to restore lost electrolytes in the body.
Bananas are natural antacids and provide relief against acidity. They are a wonderful solution for GERD and heartburn. They also help to prevent stomach ulcers.
Bananas Aid In Digestion
Bananas are wonderful foods for digestion. They stimulate the functioning of healthy bacteria and ensure healthy bowel movement. Their Rich fibre content is also a reason why bananas effectively regulate bowel movement.
Clear Toxins From The Body
Bananas contain a compound called pectin which works wonderfully in detoxing the body. Bananas are one of the best detox foods you can have- definitely among the most powerful benefits of bananas.
Boosts Sex Drive
So if any of the above reasons didn't convince you to start eating bananas, then here is something for a powerful reasons to eat bananas. Bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain that helps to boost sex drive and also fertility in men.
It Is A Feel Good Food
Bananas are a feel good food as they help to relieve stress and reduce PMS symptoms in humans.
Rich In Antioxidants
Last but not the least, bananas are rich in antioxidants that help to nullify the effect of free radicals in the body. Its rich antioxidant presence helps stave off several chronic illnesses including cancer.
Help To Overcome Depression
This again is one of the foremost health benefits of bananas. Bananas are rich in manganese, key element that stimulates feel good hormones in the brain. Bananas are one of the best foods to fight depression.
Protects Against Heart Attack And Stroke
Recent studies have indicated that regular consumption of bananas helps to protect the body against heart attack and strokes. Their low salt content and high potassium content works wonderfully to control blood pressure and protect against stroke and heart attack.