- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We don't really associate the tag of 'healthy' let alone 'nutritious' with foods of love. They are supposed to be foods for your heart, not your body.
But the surprising part is that most natural aphrodisiacs are actually healthy foods to have on a daily basis.
So it is a double whammy; you stay physically and emotionally healthy by eating these foods. Also if you want to know about the foods that help increase libido then here it is, check them.
If you consider the nutrition aspect of these 'mood' foods as we refer them, you will see that these actually contain all the good things that get you into a good mood.
The best part about these foods is that they are quickly and easily available. You need not go hunting for the foods.Meanwhile, be careful about the foods that kills your desire for lovemaking. To know more click here.
Most of the foods that are listed here are rich in needed vitamins and all the essential minerals that are required to boost the libido and are considered as a few among the best healthy aphrodisiacs.
So here is a list of the most nutritious foods of love that you can have before bedtime and you get double benefits at once.
Nutritious Foods Of Love:
Strawberries and cream in bed is the perfect recipe for a night of romance. Leaving the fatty cream out, strawberries by themselves are a very healthy fruit to have.
The numerous nutritional benefits of strawberries are already known. The most important quality is that these have anti oxidants that are cancer fighting.
2. Dark Chocolate:
A bar of dark chocolate shared by lovers, need we say more. Actually we do. Dark unsweetened cocoa is a great natural aphrodisiac and it is good for the heart.
A study published in the Journal of Sexual Medicine found that women who ate chocolate on a daily basis reported higher sexual function than those who did not.
Natural cocoa has good cholesterol, so chocolate is good in the matters of the heart in more than one way!
Most sea foods are considered natural foods of love because of some special variety of lipids present in them. The fact that it is low in fats and is a rich source of sea minerals, that you cannot find anywhere else helps too.
It has proteins and carbohydrates in just the right proportion, so oysters and prawns should be on your dinner menu if you her expecting that special someone.
Not exactly an interesting aphrodisiac, is it? But it is a prescription food to make men more sexually active. Other than that carrots have vitamin A which is good for your eyes and also a way of fighting away carcinogenic cells. Is that why rabbits have such a healthy love life?
Not only is it a natural aphrodisiac but also a cure for male impotency. It increases the sperm count in men and is great for fighting cold symptoms because of the rich vitamin C present in this citrus fruit.
Almonds are healthy as they give you good cholesterol and they help you lose weight; they also provide you with energy because they have natural oils. They stimulate your mood with their enchanting smell apart from their nutritional value.
Wine and women are a good combination. It can be considered on the list of healthy foods for heart patients as it dilutes the blood and maintains blood pressure. But this is not an invitation to get drunk. A glass of wine every day is all you are allowed.
High in zinc and amino acids, oysters are one of the best foods that aid in the production of sex hormones and enhances love making.
Avocados are high in vitamin B6, vitamin E, mono-saturated fats, omega-3 fatty acids and minerals that help in keeping up the energy and sex-drive.
10. Pumpkin Seeds:
Pumpkin seeds are rich in vitamin E, mono-saturated fatty acids and essential minerals like copper, magnesium and potassium that increase the testosterone levels.
Follow some good health tips and include these healthy foods of love in your menu.