- 6 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Aditi Rao Hydari Will Inspire You To Keep It Simple And Not Deck Up Too Much!
- 9 hrs ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- 9 hrs ago Dhaakad Promotions: Kangana Ranaut Looks Straight Out From The 60s Era In Her Yellow And Black Plaid Dress
- 10 hrs ago Happy Valmiki Jayanti 2021: Wishes, Messages, Quotes, Images, Facebook And Whatsapp Status
- Movies Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Video Of 9-Year-Old Girl Copying Dayaben's Character Goes Viral
- News Ex-Punjab CM Amarinder Singh to launch his own political party, 'hopeful of seat arrangement' with BJP
- Technology Realme Q3s With 144Hz LCD Display, SD 778G SoC Unveiled; Can We Expect India Launch?
- Sports Sindhu should prioritise winning All England title: Padukone
- Finance India's Gold Demand Subdued In 2021, Drivers Of Gold Demand: WGC
- Automobiles Tata Punch Launched: Variant-Wise Features And Price
- Education TS Intermediate 1st Year Hall Ticket 2021 Released At tsbie.cgg.gov.in, Here’s How To Download
- Travel Tamil Nadu's Ten Best Winter Destinations
As humans, we are no strangers to ailments and related symptoms, right? We are all aware of that fact by now.
However, there are symptoms of certain conditions which land us in more pain and discomfort compared to a few others.
Stomach ache is one such condition, or rather a symptom, which can make a person experience a lot of pain and come in the way of his/her daily activities.
Eating unhealthy foods, lack of exercise, ulcers in the stomach, skipping meals, untimely eating habits, etc., can lead to the production of excess acids in the stomach, causing conditions like gastritis, acid reflux, stomach pain, etc.
One of the main symptoms of gastritis is stomach pain, although it can be accompanied by other symptoms like heartburn, constant passing of gas, burping, sore throat, nausea, bloating, vomiting, etc.
In addition, stress is also known to be one of the causes for gastritis, because the hormone called cortisol increases in the body, when a person is stressed out, leading to the production of excess acids in the stomach.
Making certain healthy lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to prevent gastritis and the related stomach pain.
It is extremely crucial to make an effort to treat or prevent gastritis, as it can eventually lead to serious conditions like intestinal rupture and even colon cancer!
So, one should certainly avoid any habit that can induce gastritis and must also make sure that they treat gastritis immediately.
Many a times, we resort to taking antacids to help us find relief from gastritis and stomach pain and in severe cases, even pain killers may be required.
If you are looking for a natural remedy which can reduce gastritis and related stomach aches, then check out this remedy.
- Fresh Carrot Juice - 1 cup
- Mint Leaves - 3-4
This natural remedy to reduce gastritis and related stomach pain has proven to work efficiently when used on a regular basis.
However, one must also keep in mind that a healthy diet, which includes a balanced diet and excludes junk food, is also important to treat gastritis.
Regular exercise can also help eliminate excess gas from the body, thus preventing stomach aches.
If your stomach pain is very severe and persists for a long time, immediate medical attention is necessary, as it could indicate certain other serious diseases.
Carrot juice is rich in antioxidants, fibre and vitamin A. All these nutrients combined can reduce the production of excess digestive acids in the stomach to treat gastritis, thus reducing acidity and stomach pain.
Mint leaves also have the ability to neutralise the acids in your stomach and soothe your stomach with its cooling effect to treat stomach pain.
Method Of Preparation:
- Add the suggested amount of mint leaves to the glass of carrot juice.
- Stir well to form a mixture.
- Consume this mixture, after a light, healthy meal, whenever you experience gastritis and stomach pain.