- 9 min ago Daily Horoscope, 30 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- 11 hrs ago Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- 11 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Bring Gym To Your Home, Upto 70% Off On Gym Equipment
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan-1 Twitter Review: Netizens Pour In Their Opinions On Mani Ratnam's Epic Period Film
- News Monsoon has withdrawn from Delhi: IMD
- Sports Legends League Cricket: India Capitals grab sole lead after crushing victory over Manipal Tigers
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Pharma Stock, Target Price Rs 1,724: Anand Rathi
- Technology Vodafone Idea and OnePlus Partner to Drive 5G Ecosystem in India
- Automobiles GT Force Launches GT Soul Vegas & GT Drive Pro Electric Scooters - Prices Start At Rs 47K
- Education What are tactical nuclear weapons? An international security expert explains and assesses what they mean for t
- Travel Cathar Castle Hike: A Stunning Castle Trail To Explore
If you are someone who is being constantly affected by coughing fits that are coming in the way of your daily activities, then there is a sure-fire solution!
Constant coughing can make you sick, as it depletes your energy when it stays on without being cured for too long.
Cough can be caused by a number of reasons like viral flu, throat infections, allergies, asthma and, in extreme cases, tuberculosis and lung disorders.
A nagging cough can come in the way of your daily activities and can prevent you from doing some things that you love, for example, running, swimming, etc.
Doctors prescribe cough syrups and other forms of oral medications to help you find relief from cough.
However, most cough syrups can be very strong and can come with side effects such as fatigue,a heavy headed feeling, constipation, increase in appetite, acid reflux, etc.
Hence, cough medicines can only add to your frustration. If you are looking for a natural remedy to treat cough, then you must try this homemade remedy that can be easily prepared using kitchen ingredients.
• Honey - 1 tablespoon
• Clove Powder - 2 teaspoons
• Hot Water - 1 glass
This natural remedy to provide relief from cough can work extremely well, when used in the right way.
Even when the cough is cured, you can still take it on a regular basis, if you are prone to cough.
Honey comes with anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce the inflammation in your throat, reduce cough and cure sore throat.
Clove comes with anti-bacterial properties that can kill the microbes that cause infection in the throat, along with cough.
Method Of Preparation:
• Add the suggested amounts of ingredients into the glass of hot water.
• Stir well to form a mixture.
• Consume this mixture every night, after dinner, for a month.
- wellnessSuperfoods That Can Help Treat Cough During The Winter Season
- wellnessHow Does Garlic Help You Stay Healthy During The Winter Season?
- wellnessWhat Is Camphor? Medicinal Benefits, Uses And Side Effects
- wellness12 Healthy And Hot Beverages For Monsoon
- wellnessMedicinal Benefits Of Brahma Kamal Flower You Need To Know
- wellnessInternational Yoga Day 2022: Effective Yoga Asanas And Poses For Cold And Flu
- wellness10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Red Sandalwood For Skin, Stomach, Heart And More
- wellnessCan Broccoli Help Fight Flu And Common Cold Symptoms?
- wellnessWhat Are The Health Benefits Of Long Pepper (Pippali)?
- wellness12 Common Health Mistakes To Avoid During Winters
- wellness21 Effective Natural Home Remedies For Fever
- wellness11 Must-Have Healthy Vegetables During The Monsoon