Your motions are not clear, you constantly have that bloated feeling, accompanied by a vomiting sensation. You feel helpless when you suffer from constipation.
Constipation is a condition in which a person is unable to pass the stools with ease and the bowel movement is not clear.
One might take it lightly thinking it to be a normal health issue, but when this problem is not taken care of on time, then it might lead to serious digestive disorders and can end up in piles, if left untreated.
Constipation is mainly caused by hardening of the stools, lack of water and dehydration and a poor diet. It can make one frustrated, cause pain and leave you with a bloated stomach.
You might take up medications to get rid of the problem but for a condition like this, home remedies are found to be the best solution. One of the best parts about natural home remedies is that there are no side effects.
Also Read:Other Home Remedies For Constipation
Also, taking care of the food that you eat and following a healthy lifestyle are a few of the other ways that are considered good for preventing constipation.
So today in this article we will be listing out a few of the best foods that help to ease constipation. Take a look.
1. Coriander Seeds:
- Take two tablespoons of coriander seeds.
- Take 1 glass of water.
- You can add pepper as well (optional).
- Add the ingredients to a saucepan and boil it for a few minutes.
- Allow it to cool and then strain the water.
- Drink this water 1-2 times a day.
- Take two tablespoons of freshly grounded flaxseed powder.
- Take one cup of yogurt.
- Mix the two ingredients well and then have this in the morning or before going to bed at night.
- Do this till the symptoms subside.
3. Honey With Warm Water:
- Take one tablespoon of honey.
- Take one glass of warm water.
- You could also add one teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well and then have it in the morning.
Rich in omega-3 fatty acids, consuming nuts like almonds, walnuts and pistachios helps in easing the bowel movement and thus prevents constipation. One ounce of any of these nuts or mixed together helps in preventing constipation.
Dehydration is one of the most common causes for constipation. Drinking an adequate amount of water on a daily basis is important to ease the bowel movement and prevent constipation. Drinking 8-10 glasses of water on a daily basis helps.
- 10 Foods That Cause Constipation
- 9 Symptoms Of Changing Your Diet To Stay Healthy
- Things That No One Tells You About Pregnancy
- 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Apricots
- 10 Health Benefits Of Eating Soaked Almonds In The Morning
- 9 Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera & Honey When Consumed Every Morning
- 10 Mind-blowing Health Benefits Of Jackfruit Seeds
- Health Benefits Of Drinking Olive Oil In The Morning
- 10 Health Benefits Of Drinking Hot Water The Whole Day
- Top 10 Surprising Health Benefits Of Epsom Salt
- Top 20 Foods Good For Digestion And Constipation
- What Happens When You Consume Excess Of Fibre-rich Foods