Though most of us love to pop in a pill whenever there is a minor health issue, folk remedies are a wiser option.
Natural ingredients are safe on the body. Also, home remedies are a way to train your body to heal itself. That is why there are no side effects when you try home remedies.
Also Read: Facts About Vitamin B3
Here are a few old remedies which have been used since many decades.
If you want to get rid of bad breath, simply mix a pinch of cinnamon powder and a few drops of honey in lukewarm water. Gargle using the water for 3 minutes.
Start your day with green tea in which a pinch of cinnamon powder and 2 drops of honey are added. This will protect your body against viral and bacterial infections.
Also Read: Serious Facts About Osteoporosis
In a cup of Green tea, mix a teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder and drink it to minimise cholesterol levels.
Soak a handful of almonds in water at night. In the morning, remove those peels and grind them to paste. Add the paste to a cup of milk and boil it. Drink the mixture.
Also Read: Do Colours Of Vegetables Indicate Health Benefits?
Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of honey and prepare a paste. Rub it on areas affected by ringworm.
Mix half a teaspoon of pepper powder, a tea spoon of honey, a pinch of cinnamon powder and a teaspoon of ginger powder to 350 ml of water. Drink it in the morning and evening to cure sore throat.
Also Read: What Is Office Syndrome?
In the night, soak a spoon of fenugreek seeds in water and drink the water in the morning to keep your blood sugar levels in control.
- How Do You Treat Eczema In Toddlers?
- Does Lemon Help In Hair Growth?
- 10 Surprising Causes For Constipation You Must Know
- Stop Doing These Right Now If You Have Dry Skin
- Amazing Ice Packs For Glowing Skin
- Home Remedies For Receding Hairline
- Try These Fruit Foot Scrubs To Pamper Your Feet
- 6 Steps To Get Soft And Supple Skin
- Egg Remedies To Prevent Hair Loss And Boost Hair Growth
- How To Use Baking Soda To Treat Acne?
- Home-made Peel-off Face Masks For Different Skin Types
- What To Do If A Snake Bites You?