- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 12 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
India is famous as the 'land of spices'. Most of us are aware of that, right?
Well, apart from the fact that spices can add a great taste and an even better aroma to our foods, perfumes, etc., they also come with certain medicinal properties.
Some of the common spices are, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, etc., which are used in the preparation of dishes, perfumes and essential oils.
The ancient medicinal system of ayurveda realised that some of the spices have great health benefits, so they are being used to prepare ayurvedic medicines even to this day!
None of us are strangers to diseases, as every human is affected by one or many diseases in the course of his or her lifetime.
Although many diseases are inevitable, by incorporating a healthy lifestyle one can prevent or control a number of diseases.
Now, we may be aware that diabetes is a disease which has no cure and only its symptoms can be controlled.
So, learning how to manage the symptoms to lead a quality life is crucial. A disorder like diabetes is definitely not easy to live with, as it can create numerous health complications that a person has to deal with on a daily basis.
As most of us are aware, diabetes is a condition in which the body's production of insulin is abnormal; and, it is not utilised well by the body, leading to a cluster of undesirable symptoms.
The symptoms include high blood sugar levels, weight loss, increased urine production, weakened immune system, blurred vision, constant hunger, numbness of the feet, etc.
If the symptoms of diabetes are not treated right, it may lead to fatal consequences.
So, if you want to treat diabetes naturally and keep your blood sugar levels under control, try this clove remedy.
Ingredients Required :
- Cloves - 6-8
- Hot water - 1 glass
This natural remedy to control a diabetic's blood sugar levels have proven to work very effectively when used on a regular basis.
You must also keep in mind that, it is very important to consult your doctor before starting this remedy and your medications for diabetes must not be stopped while taking this remedy.
Also, it is important to follow the diet and exercise routine prescribed by your doctor, as diabetes can only be controlled completely with a healthy lifestyle.
Cloves are known to contain a compound known as nigericin, which can help regular blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Nigericin increases the capacity of the cells to absorb sugar from blood and also the body's ability to produce insulin, thus, controlling the symptoms of diabetes.
Method Of Preparation :
- Soak the suggested amounts of cloves in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Now, strain the water and separate the clove from the water.
- Collect the water in a glass.
- Consume this water every morning, after breakfast, for at least 3 months to see the results.