- 47 min ago Daily Horoscope, 30 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 11 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 9: Deepika Padukone To Sara Ali Khan, Pink Navratri Outfit Ideas From Bollywood Divas
- 12 hrs ago Actor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- 12 hrs ago Amazon Great Indian Festival: Bring Gym To Your Home, Upto 70% Off On Gym Equipment
- Movies Ponniyin Selvan-1 Twitter Review: Netizens Pour In Their Opinions On Mani Ratnam's Epic Period Film
- News Monsoon has withdrawn from Delhi: IMD
- Sports Legends League Cricket: India Capitals grab sole lead after crushing victory over Manipal Tigers
- Finance Buy This Multibagger Large Cap Pharma Stock, Target Price Rs 1,724: Anand Rathi
- Technology Vodafone Idea and OnePlus Partner to Drive 5G Ecosystem in India
- Automobiles GT Force Launches GT Soul Vegas & GT Drive Pro Electric Scooters - Prices Start At Rs 47K
- Education What are tactical nuclear weapons? An international security expert explains and assesses what they mean for t
- Travel Cathar Castle Hike: A Stunning Castle Trail To Explore
India is famous as the 'land of spices'. Most of us are aware of that, right?
Well, apart from the fact that spices can add a great taste and an even better aroma to our foods, perfumes, etc., they also come with certain medicinal properties.
Some of the common spices are, cinnamon, clove, cardamom, etc., which are used in the preparation of dishes, perfumes and essential oils.
The ancient medicinal system of ayurveda realised that some of the spices have great health benefits, so they are being used to prepare ayurvedic medicines even to this day!
None of us are strangers to diseases, as every human is affected by one or many diseases in the course of his or her lifetime.
Although many diseases are inevitable, by incorporating a healthy lifestyle one can prevent or control a number of diseases.
Now, we may be aware that diabetes is a disease which has no cure and only its symptoms can be controlled.
So, learning how to manage the symptoms to lead a quality life is crucial. A disorder like diabetes is definitely not easy to live with, as it can create numerous health complications that a person has to deal with on a daily basis.
As most of us are aware, diabetes is a condition in which the body's production of insulin is abnormal; and, it is not utilised well by the body, leading to a cluster of undesirable symptoms.
The symptoms include high blood sugar levels, weight loss, increased urine production, weakened immune system, blurred vision, constant hunger, numbness of the feet, etc.
If the symptoms of diabetes are not treated right, it may lead to fatal consequences.
So, if you want to treat diabetes naturally and keep your blood sugar levels under control, try this clove remedy.
Ingredients Required :
- Cloves - 6-8
- Hot water - 1 glass
This natural remedy to control a diabetic's blood sugar levels have proven to work very effectively when used on a regular basis.
You must also keep in mind that, it is very important to consult your doctor before starting this remedy and your medications for diabetes must not be stopped while taking this remedy.
Also, it is important to follow the diet and exercise routine prescribed by your doctor, as diabetes can only be controlled completely with a healthy lifestyle.
Cloves are known to contain a compound known as nigericin, which can help regular blood sugar levels in diabetic patients.
Nigericin increases the capacity of the cells to absorb sugar from blood and also the body's ability to produce insulin, thus, controlling the symptoms of diabetes.
Method Of Preparation :
- Soak the suggested amounts of cloves in hot water for 15 minutes.
- Now, strain the water and separate the clove from the water.
- Collect the water in a glass.
- Consume this water every morning, after breakfast, for at least 3 months to see the results.
- wellnessWhat Are The Amazing Health Benefits Of Clove For Men?
- disorders cure10 Best Home Remedies For Wisdom Tooth Pain
- nutritionFoods Rich In Vitamin B4 To Overcome Vitamin B4 Deficiency
- wellnessMix Lemon With This One Food & See What It Can Do To Your Body
- disorders curePotent Kitchen Remedy To Reduce Dry Cough In A jiffy!
- skin care3-Ingredient Herbal Mouthwash Recipe For Minty Fresh Breath!
- skin careDIY Clove Face Mask Recipe To Clear Severe Acne!
- body careHome Remedies For Pain In Feet After Wearing Heel
- skin careIncredible Ways To Use Laung For Flawless Skin
- skin careHerbal Home Remedies For Fuller Lips
- wellnessThese 3 Kitchen Ingredients Can Treat 7 Diseases!
- body careIncredible Beauty Benefits Of Clove Oil