- Movies Anurag Basu Talks About Abhishek Bachchan And Inayat Verma’s Bond On Ludo Sets
- Technology AMD Radeon RX 6800, RX 6800 XT, RX 6900 XT Launched With RDAN2 Architecture
- Finance 5 Reasons Why This Is An Apt Time To Make Real Estate Purchase This Festive Season
- News 71.1 per cent polling for four legislative council seats in Karnataka
- Education Delhi University News: DU Vice Chancellor Yogesh Tyagi Suspended Over Allegations Of Misconduct
- Automobiles Skoda Karoq Almost Sold Out In India Confirms Zac Hollins: Here Are All Details
- Sports Rohit Sharma injury: Mumbai Indians give this important fitness update on star batsman
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In November 2020
You make a resolution to get more fit, put on your running gear and you are all set to burn some calories, but mid-way, you have to stop and return home to nurse your aching joints.
If the above scenario is somewhat close to what you or your friends go through, then you may be aware of extreme discomfort of having to live with joint pain!
Also Read: Effective Ways To Ease Joint Pain
Joint pain is a condition that occurs due to the inflammation of muscles and joints. There may be various causes that lead to joint pain, for example, injury, viral infections, obesity, unhealthy diet, lack of exercise, arthritis, calcium deficiency, etc.
Joint pain can hamper a person's life to a great extent due to the constant ache, discomfort and inability to perform certain physical activities.
So, it is crucial to take care of your joint pain in the early stages, before it gets worse.
Professionals prescribe oral medications, topical ointments, etc, to help find relief from joint pain, but painkillers do come with certain side effects.
So, if you are looking for a safe, natural way to eliminate joint pain, then you must try this homemade lemon peel remedy, which can reduce joint pain in just a day!
Recipe To Prepare The Natural Pain Remedy
- Lemon peel from 1 lemon
- Olive oil (optional) - 2 tablespoons
The anti-inflammatory property of lemon peel is said to help provide relief from joint pain effectively. Also, the combination of olive oil and lemon peel is known to work on your muscles and reduce the swelling and soreness, thereby reducing pain.
This natural pain-killing mixture can also improve blood circulation in the affected areas, thus providing a quick relief from the pain.
Make it a point to use this mixture on a regular basis, so that you see better, quicker results.
How It's Done:
- Grind the lemon peel in a blender to form a paste.
- Add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the lemon peel paste, obtained in a mixing bowl.
- Stir the mixture well.
- Apply the mixture on the affected areas.
- Massage well for a few minutes.
- Wrap a plastic sheet or cloth over it.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Rinse the area with lukewarm water in the morning to find a good relief.