- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
As humans we are all afraid of diseases, as we know from experience that diseases usually mean a lot of pain, discomfort and serious damage to our health.
Any ailment that affects humans, be it major or minor, can have negative implications on the patient's life.
So, it is of utmost importance that we as humans, must take care of our health by watching what we eat and following certain healthy habits.
Many a times, diseases may not have cures at all, but their symptoms can definitely be controlled, to improve the patient's quality of life.
As many of us know, high cholesterol level in the body can lead to serious health complications.
When the cholesterol level in the body shoots up, it gets clogged in the arteries, obstructing blood flow to various organs, leading to tissue damage and even organ failure.
Diabetes is a metabolic disease which has no cure, but its symptoms can be controlled with positive lifestyle changes.
If you are looking for a homemade remedy to treat cholesterol and diabetes, then learn how to make this natural juice, here.
Recipe To Prepare The Juice
- Pumpkin - 4-5 pieces
- Honey - 1 tablespoon
- Water - 1 cup
This homemade juice made from pumpkin and honey has the ability to dissolve the excess cholesterol particles in the body and dislodge them from the arteries, thus improving blood flow.
This natural juice can also regulate the blood glucose levels, thereby treating certain symptoms of diabetes which can be bothersome to the patients.
Following a healthy diet and exercise routine, along with consuming this juice, on a regular basis will improve its effectiveness.
Method To Prepare And Consume The Juice :
- Add the suggested amounts of ingredients in a blender.
- Grind well to obtain the juice.
- Now, your juice is ready for consumption.
- Drink every morning, at least for a month, before breakfast, to see results.