- 30 min ago How To Discipline Children Without Punishment
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 28 January 2023: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 9 hrs ago Makeup Tips: How To Fix Cakey Makeup Without Taking It Off?
- 10 hrs ago Travel Horoscope 2023: Fulfil Your Long-Standing Travel Dreams This Year To Exotic Destinations
- News PM Modi in Rajasthan today to take part in birth anniversary celebrations of Lord Devnarayan
- Finance 'Sebi' Bans 19 Entities From Securities Mkt For Fraudulent Trading In Superior Finlease Shares
- Sports Athlete turned entrepreneur Diksha Chhillar is bringing new waves of change in sports industry
- Movies Throwback: Priyanka Choudhary Reveals Ankit Gupta’s First Compliment For Her; Says ‘Isne Mujhe Bola Ki….’
- Technology Poco X5 Pro 5G Global Variant Listing Indicates A Rebranded Redmi Note 12 Series Smartphone
- Travel Tata, Infosys Showing Interest In Monument Mitra Scheme, Know What It Is
- Automobiles 2023 BMW X1 & iX1 India Launch Tomorrow – Here’s Everything You Should Know
- Education Professional Students' Summit-2023 to be held in Kerala
Anyone who's ever had to deal with sinus infection would be well aware of the level of discomfort or pain that comes with it.
The annoying symptoms of this infection are constant sneezing, nasal congestion or discharge, agonizing pain in the forehead or between the eyes, etc.
Also Read: Foods To Cure Sinus Infections
These harrowing symptoms can significantly affect an individual's daily routine.
However, it doesn't have to be that bad, as there are natural ways to treat a sinus infection and get relief from its symptoms.
So, today at Boldsky, we've curated a list of 3 of the most powerful and effective foods to treat a sinus infection.
Since ancient times, these foods have been venerated as effective medicines to treat sinus infection.
Foods that are readily available in your kitchen can provide relief and, most importantly, help kill the harmful microorganisms causing the infection.
Also Read: Foods To Avoid During Sinus Infection
Moreover, these foods don't harm your body the way in which over-the-counter antibiotics do.
Still, since too much of a good thing can prove to be bad, it is imperative to be mindful of the dosage of the following foods. So, it is recommended to consult with your dietitian first to know what is best for you.
Have a look at the 3 of the most potent foods to treat a sinus infection:
This is an old-fashioned and powerful remedy to treat a sinus infection. Antibacterial and antifungal in a nature, just a clove of garlic can effectively destroy the harmful bacteria responsible for the infection.
The compounds present in garlic play an instrumental role in curing the symptoms of a sinus infection. Eat it raw, or crush it and mix it with honey, the call is yours!
2. Cayenne Pepper:
Just a small pinch of cayenne pepper powder, aka lal mirch, can give you a considerable relief from the sinus infection. A particular compound present in this spice, capsaicin, is known to be incredibly effective in soothing the symptoms of this infection.
Specially, when it comes to reducing congestion in the nose. For great results, have it with hot water.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar:
The health-boosting benefits of apple cider vinegar are universally known. From boosting immunity to aiding in weight loss, apple cider vinegar is an exceptional food item with a multitude of health benefits.
It is replete with antiviral, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that enable it to fight off the harmful bacteria and also provide a good relief from the annoying symptoms of this infection.
Just a tablespoon of this with warm water can treat the sinus infection effectively.
- disorders cure9 Effective Home Remedies For Sinus
- disorders cureWhat Is Sinusitis? Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cure10 Best Foods Good For Sinus Congestion
- disorders cureBest Ways To Treat Sinus With Ayurveda
- wellnessHealth Benefits Of Applying Vibhuti
- wellnessAir Pollution Ups Risk Of Chronic Sinus Problems! Read To Know
- wellnessBid adieu to sinuses and phlegm using these two ingredients
- disorders cure5 Yoga Postures To Cure Sinus During Winter
- wellnessTry Lavender Lemonade To Cure Anxiety
- wellnessThis Monsoon, How Can You Fight Sinusitis
- wellnessAyurvedic Remedies To Cure Sinus
- disorders cureSinus Headache Remedies For Summer