- 3 hrs ago Love Playing With Colours? Then Janhvi Kapoor And Pooja Hegde’s Multicolour Fashion Pieces Are For You!
- 4 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Elle Fanning Steals The Show With Her Stunning Makeup Look And Neat Twisted Bun
- 5 hrs ago Exercise Tips For Women Over 40
- 5 hrs ago Golden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- Movies Varun Dhawan Mourns The Loss Of Entertainment Journalist Aarti, Recalls Her To Be ‘Extremely Passionate'
- Sports Vijay Hazare Trophy 2021: Shardul Thakur wreaks havoc as Mumbai thrash Himachal by 200 runs
- News Cut money charge: Narayanasamy threatens to sue Amit Shah, asks him to prove or apologise
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For February 2021: Hyundai Registers Over 26 Percent Yearly Growth In Sales
- Technology Unknown Xiaomi Smartphone Leaks With 50MP Camera; Likely To Be Mi 11 Ultra
- Finance Best Tax Saving FDs With Good Returns Up To 7.25%
- Education Women’s Day 2021: Meet Hima Das, The Woman Who Inspired The Nation
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In March
It is that time of the year when one catches a cold easily. Because of the weather changes, the immunity system of the body decreases to a great extent thereby making us more susceptible to ailments including the common cold.
Now, there are some leafy vegetables that are said to help you heal a common cold. Make these leafy vegetables part of your daily diet and say goodbye to common colds. These leafy vegetables have tons of minerals and proteins. They'll not only give you the needed nutrients to fight your cold, but also boost your overall immunity. Thus they also help to protect you from other disorders which tag along with a common cold.
Here is a list of some of the leafy vegetables you should include in your diet if you want to get rid of your cold. This is the best home remedy one can try out as it is a natural cure and has no side effects unlike popping pills.
Lettuce is one form of leafy vegetables for colds that will help to heal you soon. A bowl of fresh crispy lettuce mixed with sprouts is a good combination for you to consume to bring up your immunity.
Kale is an excellent source of vitamins A C, and K. This leafy vegetable has a good amount of calcium that can help you beat the infection.
Not many people like the taste of cabbage. However, this leafy vegetable is good in treating common colds. Rich in Vitamin C, cabbage should be consumed first thing in the morning as soon as you wake up.
Broccoli is one of the leafy vegetables which is rich in vitamin C which is a good source of Vitamin A, potassium, and folate. Broccoli is not loved by many as it is bitter in taste, but it has all the properties that will heal you in no time.
Packed with vitamins A and C, Spinach is also rich in folate, thus being one of the best leafy vegetables for colds. If you have a heavy cold, make sure you add spinach to your daily diet till you are healed.
Collard greens are very similar to kale. However, this leafy vegetable is highly nutritious as one serving of collard will be able to cure your cold instantly.
Though they can be challenge to cook, mustard greens are extremely healthy, and can give you the needed nutrients to fight your chest infections.
One of the ways in which you can treat common cold is by making sure you add this leafy vegetable to your diet. It is rich in Vitamin K, which helps to heal any inflammation in the nose.
Have you heard of dandelion greens? This leafy vegetables for colds is often considered to be a weed and thus many refrain from eating it. However, dandelion greens have a wide array of health benefits and will help to boost your immunity.