- 4 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 4 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 4 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 7 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Premature ejaculation is a form of sexual dysfunction that adversely affects the quality of a man's life. This article will talk about the foods that can prevent premature ejaculation.
What Is Premature Ejaculation?
If you are climaxing sooner than usual, it is a sexual disorder called premature ejaculation. It occurs when a man experiences uncontrolled ejaculation which can be either right after penetration or even before that.
Though this isn't dangerous, when you ejaculate too soon, you lose erection and can't continue having sex. This could cause low self-esteem in men.
Premature ejaculation is common among men and around 30 per cent to 40 per cent of men experience it at some point in their lives. The WHO describes premature ejaculation as "the ability to delay ejaculation sufficiently to enjoy lovemaking, which is manifested by either an occurrence of ejaculation before or very soon after the beginning of intercourse or ejaculation occurs in the absence of sufficient erection to make intercourse impossible."
What Causes Premature Ejaculation?
Men who have low levels of the chemical serotonin in the brain might experience premature ejaculation. Emotional factors such as stress, depression, performance anxiety, relationship problems, early sexual experiences, sexual abuse, and guilt feelings can increase your tendency to rush through sex.
Other factors also play a role - like erectile dysfunction, abnormal hormone levels, inherited traits, abnormal levels of brain chemicals, infections and inflammation of the prostate or urethra.
Premature ejaculation is a worrisome sexual problem for men. However, there are certain foods that can prevent premature ejaculation.
Natural Foods For Premature Ejaculation
Asparagus is a versatile vegetable and many nutritionists are talking about how asparagus can be used to mitigate the effects of premature ejaculation. This root vegetable has high amounts of vitamin A which helps in regulating testosterone and vitamin C which aids in increasing sperm count and improves the blood flow to your penis.
- Boil the plant roots in milk and drink it twice a day daily to strengthen your control over the penile muscles.
Carrots are rich in beta-carotene and antioxidants which help to improve your eyesight and maintain good skin. Carrots are good for premature ejaculation due to the presence of carotenoids and flavonoids which boost and strengthen the muscles of the male organs.
- Eat boiled carrots with egg and honey daily for best results.
Watermelon is surely a perfect treat for summer, but, the juicy fruit also improves your libido as well. Scientists have found that watermelon can help with L-arginine production which can prevent premature ejaculation. It also contains a phytonutrient called citrulline which is known to increase libido.
- You can try having watermelon with some powdered ginger and salt.
Bananas are known for relieving constipation, but did you know that it can prevent premature ejaculation? No right? The fact is bananas contain an enzyme called bromelain which has been known to prevent early ejaculation and also increase libido at the same time.
- For best results, have bananas daily.
One of the dark green leafy vegetables, spinach can help control premature ejaculation. It is because of the presence of folate, iron and zinc, which help in boosting sexual performance, thereby strengthening your penile muscles.
- Include spinach in your daily diet as much as possible.
6. Green Onion Seed
Green onion seeds are considered an aphrodisiac and it is known for decreasing premature ejaculation. These onion seeds boost a man's stamina and strength, thus allowing him to prolong his sexual capacity. White onions also increase sexual capacity and strengthen a man's reproductive organs.
- Just crush the seeds and mix in water. Drink this water thrice a day before your meal.
Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is another food for treating the different symptoms of premature ejaculation. This ayurvedic herb also increases libido and improves brain power which allows men to control their ejaculation better and prolong their sexual intercourse. Ashwagandha also increases stamina and is effective in treating erectile dysfunction too.
Garlic is another food for preventing premature ejaculation as it helps in elongating the duration of your sexual intercourse without ejaculating prematurely. The cloves of garlic contain antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that aid in improving blood circulation in your body and also heat it up to enhance copulation.
- You can either chew the cloves of garlic or fry them in ghee and consume them on an empty stomach in the morning.
Ginger increases the blood circulation in the body, especially the blood flow to the penile muscles. This enables men to have a greater control over ejaculation and heats up the body, causing faster blood flow. Honey is known to enhance the potency of ginger.
- Combine the juice of ginger and honey and have it before bedtime.
Almonds are known to strengthen weakened pelvic muscles by improving the symptoms of this sexual disorder. These nuts provide a large dose of vitamin E that helps in balancing the testosterone hormone as low testosterone levels can lead to erectile dysfunction which is a common cause of premature ejaculation.
11. Turkey meat
One of the most common causes of premature ejaculation is depression. As depression hits you, the serotonin level in the brain is lowered.
Tryptophan is an amino acid that aids in the production of certain proteins, which further helps to increase the amount of serotonin in the brain. Turkey meat is an excellent source of tryptophan, thus consumption of turkey will increase serotonin levels and can help prevent premature ejaculation.
Cloves are another spice that is a powerful stimulant which works great for men because it increases testosterone when eaten in small amounts. A study 'effect of 50% ethanolic extract of Syzygium aromaticum (clove) on sexual behaviour of normal male rats' published in the journal BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine showed that cloves can help with premature ejaculation by shortening your post-ejaculatory interval.
Cinnamon has cinnamaldehyde that can balance the sex hormones in men, thereby preventing premature ejaculation. To prevent premature ejaculation with the help of cinnamon, take two tablespoons of cinnamon powder and mix it with water and consume it twice a day after food.
14. Dark Chocolate
Who doesn't like chocolate? It's healthy and helps to improve your mood by lowering your stress. Dark chocolate can help manage premature ejaculation due to the presence of L-arginine and phenylethylamines.
- Eat a slice of dark chocolate every day to prevent ejaculating early.
Avocados are another superfood that can help manage premature ejaculation due to the presence of various vitamins including vitamin B, vitamin C and vitamin K. These vitamins assist in the supply of blood to the penis and naturally treats premature ejaculation.
- Add avocados to your salad or smoothies.
Men who experience premature ejaculation can have these foods which will not only treat premature ejaculation but also will provide you with an ample amount of nutrients. Therefore make these foods a part of your diet.