- 1 hr ago Menstruation Hygiene Day 2020: Ways In Which You Can Talk About Menstruation
- 1 hr ago Ayurveda For COVID-19? Immunity-boosting Ayurvedic Drug Fifatrol May Fight Against Coronavirus
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone’s Best 4 Recent Gowns Decoded From The Award Events
- 3 hrs ago Melasma (Chloasma): What Are The 6 Factors That Cause It? Symptoms, Treatments And Prevention
- News Fake: No military lockdown of Mumbai, Pune announced
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah is a generational talent, he's an entire package: Former West Indies pacer Ian Bishop
- Movies Sai Sudha Files Complaint Against Pokiri Cinematographer, Hyderabad Cops Arrest Him
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Automobiles Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- Finance Your Motor Insurance Premium Could Get Lower Due To Lockdown
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 With 8GB RAM Launched In India For Rs. 27,999
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Urine Infection Home Remedies -
1.One of the useful urine infection home remedies is to boil some water with blue brinjal plant leaves and drink it when hot. One should drink it twice a day.
2.Cranberry juice is often called a natural antibiotic and is one of the well known home remedies for urine infection. It helps the body to build resistance againt the bacteria E coli, which creates the disease. One to two cup of cranberry juice is enough for cure.
3.Blueberries too works in the same way as cranberry juice and one should eat a handful of them twice a day to make it effective.
4.Mix one spoon of baking soda in water and drink it twice a day. Baking power in water increases the ph of the water, which makes it easy for the body to flush it out. This will help flush out all the bacterias.
Apart from these four urine infection home remedies, one should stop intake of soft drinks and use more of ginger and garlic in food. There anti-bacterial properties help to kill the germs.