- 7 hrs ago Vidya Balan's Shakuntala Devi Poster Look Is About Red Floral Sari And A Bob Hairdo
- 7 hrs ago Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- 8 hrs ago World Patient Safety Day 2019: Significance And How Hospitals Ensure Patient Safety
- 8 hrs ago Tiger Shroff Stylishly Takes A Dig At War Co-star Hrithik Roshan With His Krrish Tee
- Movies Street Dancer 3D: Nora Fatehi Says Varun Dhawan & Shraddha Kapoor Took Her Under Their Wings
- News IRCTC Bharat Darshan tour package from MP to Gujarat: Check date, fare and tour details
- Technology GTA: San Andreas Available For Free: Download Now Using Rockstar Games Launcher
- Sports Svitolina through in Guangzhou, Wang crashes out
- Automobiles Renault Kwid Facelift Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Urine Infection Home Remedies -
1.One of the useful urine infection home remedies is to boil some water with blue brinjal plant leaves and drink it when hot. One should drink it twice a day.
2.Cranberry juice is often called a natural antibiotic and is one of the well known home remedies for urine infection. It helps the body to build resistance againt the bacteria E coli, which creates the disease. One to two cup of cranberry juice is enough for cure.
3.Blueberries too works in the same way as cranberry juice and one should eat a handful of them twice a day to make it effective.
4.Mix one spoon of baking soda in water and drink it twice a day. Baking power in water increases the ph of the water, which makes it easy for the body to flush it out. This will help flush out all the bacterias.
Apart from these four urine infection home remedies, one should stop intake of soft drinks and use more of ginger and garlic in food. There anti-bacterial properties help to kill the germs.