- 6 hrs ago A 12-Year-Old Colour-Blind Boy Gets Emotional After He Sees Colours For The First Time
- 9 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Mesmerising Blue Eye Make-up Is All You Need To Slay This Holiday Season
- 10 hrs ago Rasika Dugal's Black Outfit Can Easily Elevate Your Formal Look
- 11 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh, Kareena Kapoor & More
- Movies Miss World 2019: Miss Jamaica Toni-Ann Singh Wins The Crown; India's Suman Rao Is The 2nd Runner Up!
- Sports West Indies built credibility with T20 performance against India, will be a force to reckon with during WC: Brian Lara
- Technology Micromax Revenue From Sales Fall 45% To Rs. 2,368.79 Crore In FY19: Report
- News CAB protest: Violence in WB; curfew relaxed in parts of Assam, Meghalaya
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
The main source of Vitamin D is Sun and in winters in most parts of the world during winters we are less exposed to sunlight. It is also responsible for the absorption of calcium. According to recent research eight out of every ten people who suffer from winter back pain is due to lack of Vitamin D rather than injury or bone problems. To some extent lack of Vitamin A is also responsible for winter back pin, as lack of this vitamin softens the bone and make them brittle.
At present doctors have reported that chronic back pain was found due to lack of this Vitamin and over 95% patient were cured with the right dose of the vitamin. According to recent research the does of this vitamin for children and adults for winter back pain is 1000IU per day and for people who have chronic pain the does is 2000IU.
Sources of Vitamin D
Apart from sunlight the other sources of Vitamin D there are other food which are the rich source of Vitamin D -
Vegetarian Sources- Yogurt, cheese, orange juice, mushrooms, soy milk, nuts and margarine.
Non-Vegetarian Sources – liver, egg yolk, fish, beef, chicken, cod liver oil, shrimp.
To treat winter back pain increase your consumption of rich sources of Vitamin D and go for a walk in the early morning sun.