- 22 min ago This Bride Flaunting Her Self-Designed Lehenga Is The Best Thing You Will See On The Internet
- 52 min ago Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal's Marriage Location Revealed And Here Are Designers They Can Consider
- 1 hr ago 11 Signs Your Ex Is Pretending To Be Over You
- 2 hrs ago Hacked Actress Hina Khan Looks Smouldering And Stylish In Her Latest Magazine Photoshoot
- Finance Bajaj Finance Q3 Profit Jumps 52%; Shares Surge To 52-Week High
- Technology HyperX Fury Ultra Gaming Mouse Pad With 360-Degree RGB Lighting Launched In India
- News Viral video shows exhausted doctor treating coronavirus crying after working for days without sleep
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Asim Riaz Is Dating Mumbai Model; Does Himanshi Khurana Know This?
- Sports Joshua-Pulev will almost certainly be in UK – Hearn
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
A hernia patient should always avoid putting extra pressure on his abdomen. An extra pressure can lead to a dangerous effect on the abdominal bulge. Serious complication can be the trapping of the tissues, called incarceration. This leads to blood supply cut and thus death of the tissues. This problem can be solved only with a surgery.
Other type of Hernia's are, Femoral, Umbilical, Incisional,Spigelian, Obturator and Epigastric.
Causes Of Hernia
1.Ageing of tissues like menopause
2.Heavy weight lifting
1.A tight, stretched lump
2.The lump may be painful.
3.Nausea and Vomiting
They are of two types -
Open Hernia Repair – The anesthesia used during Open Repair operation depends on the state and stage of hernia. A lot also depends on the health of the patient. Local anesthesia is done to a large area of the patients body, which numbs the whole area. A incision is then made near the location.
The hernia is carefully opened and the intestines or other tissues are carefully placed back. The weaken area is repaired and reinforced with a synthetic mesh or a suture that pulls the abdominal muscle tissue back together.
Laparoscopic Hernia Repair Surgery – Laparoscopic repair is a very recent trend. In this operation, instead of one, four or five tiny incisions are made. A miniature scope attached with a camera is inserted through the holes. The surgeon is then able to see the it and the rest of the procedure is similar as Open Repair.
The benefit of Laparoscopic, is that it takes less recovery time and less post-operative pain.
Hernia Repair however, does not promise permanent recovery.